Xentrix - For Whose Advantage? album
For Whose Advantage? is a second studio album by British thrash metal band Xentrix. It was released on August 21, 1990 through Roadrunner Records. A music video was made for the song "For Whose Advantage?". For Whose Advantage? was Xentrix second album to chartal in the UK Albums Chart, and peaked at Xentrix. Chris Astley – vocals, rhythm guitar. Dennis Gasser – drums. Paul "Macka" MacKenzie – bass. Kristian "Stan" Havard – lead guitar. Additional musicians. Phlombe Pik – backing vocals.
Thrash Metal Xentrix. 队列表 Thrash Metal Xentrix For Whose Advantage. 2. For Whose Advantage. 3. The Human Condition.
Although Xentrix never gained global notoriety, they had many underground performances with audiences of over 2,000 to 5,000 people in attendance. By 2006, the band had sold over 500,000 records worldwide. To date, Xentrix, who have broken up and reunited twice, have released five studio albums: Shattered Existence (1989), For Whose Advantage? (1990), Kin (1992), Scourge (1996) and Bury the Pain (2019).
Performer: Xentrix Album: For Whose Advantage Label: Metal Mind Productions. Xentrix - представители редкого вида (ныне, фактически, исчезнувшего) "британский трэш-метал". Альбом вышел в очень неудачное время - в начале 90х трэш, прямо скажем, начал загибаться. Но альбом очень хорош.
Xentrix (2) – For Whose Advantage? Label: Roadracer Records – RO 9366 2. Format: CD, Album. Country: UK & Europe. Far East Metal Syndicate, Roadrunner Records. Xentrix (2). For Whose Advantage?
Album · 1990 · 10 Songs. 1990 Roadrunner Music Ltd. Marketed by Rhino Entertainment Company, a Warner Music Group Company.
For Whose Advantage" is a neat album. Released by Xentrix in 1990, this was a thrash album which fused elements of progressive metal as well. While this approach of blending genres is not entirely unheard of, they do it in a way that is more effective than most, leading to a satisfying end result. Many bands make attempts to fuse 'x genre' with 'y genre', leading to elements appearing from 'y genre', but feeling tacked on and contrived
For Whose Advantage? Xentrix. For Whose Advantage? Tracklist. For Whose Advantage? Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||For Whose Advantage?
Other [Speech] – Professor Smithy Nicks
|A3||The Human Condition||3:37|
|B1||The Bitter End||5:15|
|B4||Kept In The Dark||4:12|
- Recorded At – Loco Studios
- Mixed At – Raezor Studios
- Published By – Roadster Music B.V.
- Published By – Roadster Music Ltd.
- Marketed By – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Music Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Roadrunner Productions B.V.
- Copyright (c) – Roadrunner Music Limited
- Artwork By, Illustration – Dave Higginson
- Backing Vocals – John Cuniberti, Phlombe Pik
- Bass – Paul Mackenzie
- Design Concept – Brian Burrows
- Drums – Dennis Gasser
- Engineer – John Cuniberti, Mark Flannery
- Engineer [Assistant] – Doug Bennet*
- Lead Guitar – Kristian Havard
- Lead Vocals, Rhythm Guitar – Chris Astley
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Andrew Horsfield
- Producer, Mixed By – John Cuniberti
- Written-By [All Songs Written By] – Astley*, Gasser*, Havard*, Mackenzie*
NotesIncludes a printed inner sleeve.
Recorded in June 1990 at Loco Studios, South Wales.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 16861-9366-1 7
- Label Code: LC 9321
- Other: IRS 953.866
- Other: NR 355
- Matrix / Runout: 08-30209-20-1A 1 93661
- Matrix / Runout: 08-30209-20-1B 1
|APCY-8032||Xentrix||For Whose Advantage? (CD, Album)||Far East Metal Syndicate, Roadrunner Records||APCY-8032||Japan||1990|
|MMP CD 0977||Xentrix||For Whose Advantage? (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM)||Metal Mind Productions||MMP CD 0977||Poland||2006|
|RO 9366 2||Xentrix||For Whose Advantage? (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadracer Records||RO 9366 2||Russia||Unknown|
|RCC 9366||Xentrix||For Whose Advantage? (Cass, Album)||Roadracer Records||RCC 9366||US||1990|
|RO 9366 2||Xentrix||For Whose Advantage? (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Roadracer Records||RO 9366 2||Russia||2014|