MoTel Aviv - Post Modern Nation album
MoTeL Aviv's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
MoTel Aviv have just released their breed of post-punk pop excellence to the world on their debut album Post Modern Nation. I have seen the four piece perform a couple shows in Austin and I really dig their high energy three-minute bursts of jangly guitar, strong vocals, pounding bass and booming drums, but I was unsure whether this energy could be fully translated to a recording. Fortunately, I was pleasantly surprised when I gave Post Modern Nation a listen. The Unknown is the leading single off Post Modern Nation and really showcases MoTel Aviv firing on all cylinders. The bass line provides a strong backbone for the guitar work, which is reminiscent of The Edge at his prime, and the vocals in the chorus are immediately impactful and infectious. I was singing the chorus: I’m wide awake in a Post Modern Nation for hours after hearing this track.
Post-modern Nation, San Francisco, California. web comic about hipsters and society clashing.
Transmission (cover). 5 years ago 5 years ago. Post Punk. Follow MoTel Aviv and others on SoundCloud.
Postmodernity (post-modernity or the postmodern condition) is the economic or cultural state or condition of society which is said to exist after modernity (In this context, "modern" is not used in the sense of "contemporary", but merely as a name for a specific period in history)
The Jonas Brothers Get A 70’s Disco Style Remake. This week, we're bringing the Jonas Brothers. Brand NEW Album + A Blues Spin On Old Town Road. Blues legend Miche Braden joins Postmodern Jukebox.
|5||Raise Yr Love|
|6||Who Do You Wanna Be?|
- Recorded At – Satellite Studios Austin, Texas
- Mixed At – Satellite Studios Austin, Texas
- Mastered At – Satellite Studios Austin, Texas
- Bass – Glenn McGregor (tracks: 10), Misti Watkins
- Drums, Percussion – Jayson Altman
- Guitar – Cole Hanson
- Keyboards – Derek Morris (tracks: 10), Paul Etheredge, Troupe Gammage
- Percussion – Pat Mastelotto (tracks: 10)
- Photography By [Cover] – Nils Juul-Hansen
- Photography By [Inside] – James Webb
- Producer – MoTel Aviv
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Matt Shultz
- Technician [Drum] – Trent Parker
- Vocals – Rodney Connell
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 45121 03558 2