Various - A Call To Irons - A Tribute To Iron Maiden album
This is a list of albums recorded in tribute to the British heavy metal band Iron Maiden. Made in Tribute: A Tribute to the Best Band in a Whole Goddamn World! is the first tribute compilation to Iron Maiden and features covers from established bands such as Arch Enemy, Therion and In Flames. A Call to Irons is one of the earlier tribute albums released to honour the heavy metal band Iron Maiden.
Issued in a jewel case, with 4-page booklet. Hype sticker on jewel case: "File this release in the Iron Maiden bin". Mastered @ NRP. All songs published by Zomba Music Publishing (ASCAP). Manufactured and marketed by Dwell Records Printed in .
0059RWQ/ref sr 1 2?s music&ie UTF8&qid 1381429978&sr 1-2&keywords A+Call+To+Irons.
1. Invaders - Engrave. 3. Iron Maiden - From The Depths. 4. Total Eclipse - Terror. 5. Wrathchild - Acheron. (00:05:25) Steel Prophet - Ides Of March/Purgatory. 2. (00:05:52) Ancient Wisdom - Powerslave. (00:04:04) Vital Remains - The Trooper.
Compilation album by various artists. Numbers from the Beast is a tribute album to Iron Maiden that was released in 2005. It celebrated the band's 25th anniversary of the release of their debut album. The songs are performed by some of the leading names in heavy metal. The album is produced by Bob Kulick and Brett Chassen. The cover-art was made by Derek Riggs, creator of Maiden's mascot Eddie. Track three features former Iron Maiden lead vocalist Paul Di'Anno, who sang on the original version of the song.
|1||–Steel Prophet||Ides Of March/Purgatory||5:27|
|3||–Vital Remains||The Trooper||4:05|
|4||–Angel Corpse*||Genghis Kahn||3:27|
|5||–Solitude Aeturnus||Hallowed Be Thy Name||7:34|
|6||–New Eden||Phantom Of The Opera||6:34|
|8||–Morgion||To Tame A Land||10:06|
|10||–Opera IX||Rime Of The Ancient Mariner||13:03|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Dwell Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Dwell Records, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Dwell Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Dwell Records, Inc.
- Published By – Zomba Music Publishing Ltd.
- Mastered At – Nashville Record Productions
- Distributed By – Columbia House
- Coordinator [Executive Coordinator] – Jerry Battle, Raul Caballero
- Cover [Cover Art] – Dimitrios Patelis*
- Design [Graphic Design] – Martin Bambanian
- Executive-Producer – Jerry Battle, M. Christian, Raul Caballero
- Mastered By – John Eberle
- Written-By – Bruce Dickinson (tracks: 2), Paul D'Ianno* (tracks: 7), Steve Harris (tracks: 1, 3 to 11)
NotesDifferent to this: A Call To Irons - A Tribute To Iron Maiden
Made in Canada
CMD 1011 is printed on the spines and and on the disc
CD-1011 is printed in the booklet only
Printed in USA is printed in the booklet only
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 77749535815102
- Matrix / Runout: 1KE71 CMD1011
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L481
- Other (Mould Stamp): 6708
|CD-1011||Various||A Call To Irons - A Tribute To Iron Maiden (CD, Comp)||Dwell Records||CD-1011||US||1998|
|CMD-1011||Various||A Call To Irons - A Tribute To Iron Maiden (CD, Comp)||Dwell Records||CMD-1011||Canada||1998|
|CD-1051||Various||A Call To Irons Volumes I & II - Tribute To Iron Maiden (2xCD, Comp)||Dwell Records||CD-1051||US||2001|
|CD-1011||Various||A Call To Irons - A Tribute To Iron Maiden (CD, Comp, Club)||Dwell Records||CD-1011||US||1998|
|542||Various||A Call To Irons - A Tribute To Iron Maiden (Cass, Comp, Unofficial)||Angel's Of Hell Records||542||Russia||Unknown|