Bruce McCulloch - Shame-Based Man album
Bruce Ian McCulloch (born May 12, 1961) is a Canadian actor, comedian, writer, musician and film director. McCulloch is best known for his work as a member of The Kids in the Hall, a popular Canadian comedy troupe, and as a writer for Saturday Night Live. McCulloch has also appeared on series such as Twitch City and Gilmore Girls. McCulloch also directed the music video for the Tragically Hip's song "My Music at Work," for which he won the award of "Best Director" at the 2000 MuchMusic Video Awards.
Album Shame-Based Man. Doors Lyrics. Hey, man, listen up. I'm gonna let you in on a little secret. You know that new Depeche Mode album? It sucks. You know what? That new Cure album? It sucks. That new Happy Mondays album? I don't know if there is one, but, if there is, it sucks. I can say this 'cause I know, 'cause I'm a Doors fan.
Shame-Based Man albümüne ait şarkıları görebilir ve dinleyebilirsiniz. En çok dinlenen, en popüler şarkıcılar, albümler ve şarkılar muzikdinle. If you want to be a Doors fan, you got to do it right. It's very scientific. We call it "the departure point". Quick quiz: who's playing bass? Hmm? No bass. That's right, the Doors had no bass.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample). It is not complete bunk, but it isn't that great, just a medium ok. There are a few moments when it shines, but the quantity is few and the shining isn't that bright.
Bruce McCulloch (born May 12, 1961 in Edmonton, Alberta) is an actor, writer, comedian, and film director. He is best known for his work as a member of The Kids in the Hall, a popular Canadian comedy troupe, and as a writer for Saturday Night Live. He directed the films Dog Park, Stealing Harvard and Superstar.
You may submit artist- and album-related corrections to the TiVo data team by following the steps on this page. For other feedback please visit our GetSatisfaction page. Please note that we cannot respond to address or phone information requests for any person identified in our database, nor can we forward fan mail.
Bruce McCulloch, Shame Based Man: Although he’s best known as a member of Kids in the Hall and has been recently earning acclaim for his l sitcom Young Drunk Punk, which airs on Canada’s City network, Bruce McCulloch parlayed his TV success into a record deal with Atlantic Records which resulted in the release of the 1995 album Shame Based
Bruce McCulloch: Shame-Based Man (Atlantic). The album will be in stores this Tuesday. Shame-Based Man overview". McCulloch has released two albums, 1995’s Shame-Based Man produced by Bob Wiseman, and 2002s Drunk Baby Project, McCulloch also directed the music video for the Tragically Hips song My Music at Work, for which he won the award of Best Director at the 2000 MuchMusic Video Awards.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Performer [Woman] – Shannon McGaw
Lyrics By – Bruce McCulloch, Kevin McDonald
|8||Lift Me Up
Performer [Man] – Don Frank
|12||Daddy's On The Drink||3:08|
|13||He Said, She Said||1:26|
|14||Daves I Know
Performer – Don Pyle, Reid Diamond
|16||Baby Jesus (Radio)||1:00|
Music By – Don Kerr, Hugh Phillips
|19||When You're Fat||2:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Manufactured By – Cinram
- Mastered At – The Lacquer Channel
- Art Direction – Larry Freemantle
- Bass – Hugh Phillips
- Cello – George Koller
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Shannon McGaw
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Don Kerr
- Engineer – L. Stu Young
- Engineer [Assistant] – Dave Tedesco
- Guitar – Brian Connelly
- Lyrics By – Bruce McCulloch
- Mastered By – Georges Graves*
- Music By – Bob Wiseman (tracks: 1, 2, 6, 8, 9, 12, 13, 17 to 19), Brian Connelly (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 10, 11, 15, 17), Bruce McCulloch (tracks: 3, 4, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14, 16, 19, 20)
- Painting [Cover & Inside Paintings] – Marshall Arisman
- Photography By – Danny Clinch
- Producer – Bob Wiseman
- Steel Guitar [Lap] – Don Rooke
- Trombone – Steve Donald
- Trumpet – Sarah McElcheran
- Tuba – Colin Couch
- Vocals – Brucio*
- Vocals [Additional] – Don Frank, Hugh Phillips, Shannon McGaw, Tamara Gorski
- Vocals [Additional], Slide Guitar, Accordion, Piano, Organ – Bob Wiseman
NotesMastered at The Lacquer Channel, Toronto.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7567-82749-2 3
- Matrix / Runout: #950327KK CD-82749 L382 MFG BY CINRAM
|82749-2||Bruce McCulloch||Shame-Based Man (CD, Album)||Atlantic||82749-2||US||1995|
|CD 82749||Bruce McCulloch||Shame-Based Man (Cass, Album)||Atlantic||CD 82749||Canada||1995|
|82749-2||Bruce McCulloch||Shame-Based Man (CD, Album, Promo)||Atlantic||82749-2||US||1995|