Antóni O'Breskey - Mezulari album
Antóni O'Breskey – Mezulari. Label: O'Music Records – OM 5506. Format: CD, Album, Reissue. Piano, Trumpet, Spoons – Antóni O'Breskey. Producer – Antóni O'Breskey, José Ángel Irigaray. Twelve-String Guitar – Balen Lopez De Munain (tracks: Celtic Progression ). Twelve-String Guitar, Harmonica – Benito Lertxundi. Violin, Mandolin – Joaquin Melara. Vocals – Antóni O'Breskey (tracks: Eternal Sounds and Beloved Connemara I ), Benito Lertxundi (tracks: Beloved Connemara II, Eternal Sounds and Celtic Progression ), Johnny McCarthy (tracks: Celtic Progression ), Olatz Zugasti (tracks: Beloved Connemara I and Beloved Connemara II ).
Composed by Antoni O' Breskey, from the album 'Ode to Ireland' 1982. New version with Tony Byrne on guitar and Consuelo Nerea Breschi on bodhran. It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. Barry Carroll - Hamer Dulcimer Consuelo Nerea - bodhran Rocio Garcia Fernandez - flamenco dance.
Antonio Breschi, also known as Antóni O’Breskey (born in Florence, Italy 1950, with Argentine roots) is a composer, pianist and trumpet player, singer, writer, poet and music educator. Oliver Sweeney, in the Irish music magazine Hot Press, wrote of him: He is a genius whose music is without frontiers, and whose originality makes him one of the most innovative artists in the varied musical genres of today
Etruscan lullaby - Antoni O& feat. Connemara maitea - Benito Lertxundi - Antonio Breschi - Mezulari. Improvviso-Under an Olive Tree. Limerick rake - Antonio Breschi. Punta Umbria - Antonio Breschi. Antoni O& Davide Viterbo - Blues Irish reel Jig in the Castle.
|1||Connemara Maitea I (Beloved Connemara I)||5:45|
|2||Atlantic, Kresal Eta Laino (Celtic Progression)||3:34|
|3||Kaioaren Ametsa (Seagull's Dream)||3:46|
|4||Kaioaren Auhena (Seagull's Blue)||3:46|
|5||The Orio Reel||7:05|
|6||Harpetikako Ritmoetan (Eternal Sounds)||5:18|
|7||Connemara Maitea II (Beloved Connemara II)||6:20|
- Bodhrán, Drums, Bells [Little], Goblet Drum [Tarabuka] – David “Hopy” Hopkins*
- Design [Cover Design] – Shay Kennedy
- Electric Bass – César Ibarretxe, Jean Phocas
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Jean Phocas
- Flute [Wooden], Flute [Cane], Flute [Silver], Tin Whistle, Fiddle – Johnny McCarthy
- Harp – Olatz Zugasti
- Painting [Cover Painting] – Consuelo Nerea
- Piano, Trumpet, Spoons – Antóni O'Breskey*
- Producer – Antóni O'Breskey*, José Ángel Irigaray
- Twelve-String Guitar – Balen Lopez De Munain (tracks: “Celtic Progression”)
- Twelve-String Guitar, Harmonica – Benito Lertxundi
- Violin, Mandolin – Joaquin Melara
- Vocals – Antóni O'Breskey* (tracks: “Eternal Sounds” and “Beloved Connemara I”), Benito Lertxundi (tracks: “Beloved Connemara II”, “Eternal Sounds” and “Celtic Progression”), Johnny McCarthy (tracks: “Celtic Progression”), Olatz Zugasti (tracks: “Beloved Connemara I” and “Beloved Connemara II”)
NotesRecorded in Elkar Studio, San Sebastian 1985.
|ELK-101||Antonio Breschi||Mezulari (LP, Album)||Elkar||ELK-101||Spain||1985|