Various - The Best Of Italian Opera album
Artist:Various Artists. Your item will be previously owned but still in great condition. The disc will play perfectly without interruption and the case, inlay notes and sleeve may show limited signs of wear. Read full description. See details and exclusions. Simply Album Opera Music CDs. This item doesn't belong on this page.
The Very Best of Italian Opera. Whether you are an opera lover who would like to hear some of opera's most famous arias performed in a new light, or an opera lover who would like to hear great performances at a cut-rate price, this CD gets my unqualified approval. 86 people found this helpful. If you like opera, especially Italian opera, you can't do better than this CD. It has a full range of opera pieces performed by a wonderful array of singers. This was a great find for me and was a bargain for the price.
1. William Tell Overture (Excerpt) (William Tell) - The Orchestra Of TAI, Turin. Listen to The Best Of Italian Opera now. Listen to The Best Of Italian Opera in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Opera The Best Italian Operas. While opera isn’t a genre too many people are very familiar with, opera can be the most amazing experience of in the world; there’s nothing quite like the passion of the well-trained human voice filling an entire room such a powerful way. Some great, well-known operas are in Italian, but what are the best Italian operas of all time? The operas on this list include some of history’s greatest operas of all time. All of these composers were of Italian birth and forever changed the course of music history in their time periods. In fact, their works are still being celebrated and performed across the globe today. This list features the best Italian operas, ranked by voters, including: Aida, Cavalleria Rusticana, Il Barbiere De Siviglia, La Gioconda, La Traviata, L’elisir D’amore, Madama Butterfly, La bohème, and Turandot.
Not only does the listener get to listen to these arias from the French, Italian, and German standards, he or she is able to compare certain classes of voices. As for tenors, the "three" are certainly represented, and one is able to compare Carreras' palpable excitement and exquisite diction with Domingo's power, and the early Pavarotti's silvery, exquisite timbre with Alfredo Kraus' lyricism and Roberto Alagna's tight sound.
The Best of La Boheme: The Opera Masters Series. Overview (current section).
Opera The Best Opera Songs Habanera (Carmen). The Lakme Flower Duet. La Traviata: Brindisi. Videos of most popular italian opera songs. In other words, the greatest 100 Italian songs of all time from pop to Neapolitan to opera. Famous Italian Operas - yusypovych. Italian opera songs that are favourites around the world include: Vesti la giubba – from the opera Pagliacci is a tenor aria that has been used in various TV commercials – most memorably for Coca-Cola (a new window will open).
7243 8 422032 7. Various. The Best Opera Album In The World. Ever! (2xCD, Comp). El Mejor Album De Opera Del Mundo (2xCD, Comp). EMI, EMI. 7243 5 66303 2 1, CMS 5 66303 2.
Claudio Abbado conducts Italian opera arias – With Bryn Terfel, Sergei Larin, and Angela Gheorghiu. Waldbühne 1996: An Italian Night – Berliner Philharmoniker. Opéra national de Paris.
|1||La Traviata - Libiamo, Libiamo||3:04|
|2||Rigoletto - La Donna E Mobile||2:17|
|3||The Barber Of Seville - Una Voce Poco Fa||6:53|
|4||La Boheme - Che Gelida Manina||4:33|
|5||Rigoletto - Gualtier Malde||6:41|
|6||Il Travatore - Vedi! Le Fosche (Anvil Chorus)||3:05|
|7||Il Travotore - Il Baden Del Suo Sorriso...Per Me Ora Fatale||6:45|
|8||Tosca - Vissi D'arte||3:19|
|9||La Traviata - Di Provenza Il Mar, Il Suol||4:20|
|10||The Marriage Of Figaro - Voi Che Sapete||2:49|
|11||Aida - Se Quel Guerrier Io Fossi...Celeste Aida||4:30|
|12||Madama Butterfly - Un Bel Di Vedremo||4:39|
|13||La Gioconda - Cielo E Mar||4:38|
|14||Lucia Di Lammermoor - Ardon Gl"incest (Mad Scene)||9:24|
- Manufactured By – EMI Classics
- Distributed By – EMI Classics
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – EMI Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – EMI Classics
- Baritone Vocals – Mario Sereni (tracks: 9), Robert Merrill (tracks: 7)
- Composed By – Ponchielli* (tracks: 13), Donizetti* (tracks: 14), Puccini* (tracks: 4, 8, 12), Rossini* (tracks: 3), Verdi* (tracks: 1, 2, 5, 6, 7, 9, 11), Mozart* (tracks: 10)
- Conductor – Alceo Galliera (tracks: 10), Anatole Fistoulari (tracks: 8), Francesco Molinari-Pradelli (tracks: 2, 5), Franco Ferraris (tracks: 13), Gabriele Santini (tracks: 4, 12), Giuseppe Patanè (tracks: 11), Lamberto Gardelli (tracks: 6), Sir Colin Davis (tracks: 3, 14), Thomas Schippers (tracks: 7), Tullio Serafin (tracks: 1, 9)
- Contralto Vocals – Reri Grist (tracks: 5)
- Orchestra – Orchestra Of The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden (tracks: 6, 11, 13), Philharmonia Orchestra (tracks: 3, 10, 14), The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra (tracks: 8)
- Orchestra, Chorus – Chorus And Orchestra Of The Opera House, Rome (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 12)
- Soprano Vocals – Anna Moffo (tracks: 3, 10, 14), Floriana Cavalli (tracks: 8), Victoria De Los Angeles (tracks: 1, 12)
- Tenor Vocals – Carlo Del Monte (tracks: 1), Franco Corelli (tracks: 13), Giuseppe Campora (tracks: 4), Nicolai Gedda (tracks: 2, 11)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 724356778322