Ike Turner - Kings Of Rhythm album
Blues Rock Ike Turner. 队列表 Blues Rock Ike Turner Kings of Rhythm Band Dance. Band Name Ike Turner. Album Name Kings of Rhythm Band Dance. 版公司 Collectables Records.
Ike Turner & The Kings of Rhythm: Live In Concert, 2010. Ike Turner & The Kings of Rhythm: Live In Concert, 2010. Ike Turner & The Kings of Rhythm. I Need a-Nuddin, 03:32. Baby's Got It, 04:06.
Here and Now is a studio album released by Ike Turner & The Kings of Rhythm in 2001 by IKON Records. It is Turner's first solo album since 1972 while he was still a member of a musical duo with Tina Turner. The album was produced by Ike Turner, mastered by Scott Hull and engineered by Ike Turner, Lucha Phillips, Benjamin Wright, Lamont Dozier, Leonard Jackson, Bill Dashell and William Brown.
Your browser does not support the audio element. Ike & Pinetop's Boogie. Your browser does not support the audio element.
|A1||Matchbox (Version B)||3:39|
|A2||I Know You Don't Love Me No More||4:16|
|A3||You Keep On Worrying Me||3:40|
|A5||I'm Gonna Forget About You||4:56|
|B1||How Long (Will It Last)||4:08|
|B2||You've Got To Lose||6:28|
|B3||Walking Down The Aisle||5:15|
|B4||Matchbox (Version A)||6:59|
- Copyright (c) – Flyright Records
- Recorded At – Cobra Studios
- Backing Vocals – Carlson Oliver (tracks: A3), Jimmy Thomas (tracks: A3), Tommy Hodge (tracks: A3)
- Baritone Saxophone – Jackie Brenston (tracks: A1, A2, A5, B1, B4)
- Bass – Willie Dixon
- Design [Sleeve] – Nigel Goodall
- Drums – Billy Gayles (tracks: B3), Odie Payne (tracks: A1 to B2, B4)
- Guitar – Ike Turner
- Piano – Fred Sample (tracks: A2, A3, A5, B1), Ike Turner (tracks: A2, B3)
- Remastered By – Ron Geesin
- Sleeve Notes – Bruce Bastin
- Tenor Saxophone – Carlson Oliver (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B4), Eddie Jones (tracks: A1, A2, A5 to B2, B4)
- Vocals – Billy Gayles (tracks: B3), Carlson Oliver (tracks: A4), Ike Turner (tracks: A4, B3), Jackie Brenston (tracks: A3, B2), Tommy Hodge (tracks: A1, A2, A4 to B1, B4)
NotesRecorded Cobra Studio, Chicago, probably late 1958-probably 1959
Issued by special arrangement with Stan Lewis, Jewel Records, Shreveport, Louisiana
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): FLY-578-A-1 LOII
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): FLY-578-B-1 LOII
- Rights Society: M.C.P.S.