Skuas - El Bandolero album
Bandolero El Bandido Caballero. other tracks: Bandolero. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw).
Rogelio Martínez brings a collection of traditional Mexican rhythms to El Bandolero. This 12-track album opens with the title track "El Bandolero," followed by the mariachi-flavored "Telegrafo de Amor," nostalgic "Que Te Hizo Olvidarme," and the up-tempo "El Gavilan del Norte. After a biographic song called "Tragedia de Antonio Aguirre," Rogelio Martínez pays tribute to singer Chalino Sánchez (born Rosalindo Sánchez) with "Homenaje a Chalino
This album has an average beat per minute of 127 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 90/200 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist El Bandolero. BPM Profile El Bandolero. Album starts at 134BPM, ends at 134BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing).
Bandoleros" is a single from Don Omar that promotes both the album Los Bandoleros and The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. It was one of the songs that brought reggaeton airplay to the United States, and was heard worldwide. Its lyrics talk about the reggaeton genre
All songs by El Bandolero Audio can be download here. Browsing: El Bandolero Audio found songs: 1. Songs by Popularity. Songs by ABC. Cosculluela El Principe El Bandolero (Audio).
|A4||Pelo De Rata|
|B2||Vacilando El Membrillo|
- Recorded At – Studio Michel Dickenscheid
- Congas – Manuel Villaroel (tracks: A2, A3, B4)
- Electric Piano – Manuel Villaroel (tracks: A1, B3), Matias Pizarro (tracks: A2, A4 to B2,B4)
- Percussion – Patricio Villaroel (tracks: A1, A3, A4 to B3)
- Piano – Manuel Villaroel (tracks: A4, B1, B2), Matias Pizarro (tracks: A1, A3, B3), Patricio Villaroel (tracks: A2, B4)