Orchestra Napoletana Di Jazz - In Concerto album
Great piano solo by Andrea Rea from Orchestra Napoletana di Jazz, live at Auditorium, Rome.
Album · 1998 · 18 Songs. Concerto napoletano, vol. 2 (Best Neapolitan Classical Songs). 1 (Best Neapolitan Classical Songs). Zero ads. Try it now.
The Jazz Composer's Orchestra is a 1968 album by the Jazz Composer's Orchestra recorded over a period of six months with Michael Mantler as composer, leader and producer. Many of the key figures in avant-garde jazz from the time contributed on the album including Don Cherry, Pharoah Sanders, Gato Barbieri, Larry Coryell, Roswell Rudd, and Carla Bley. The album's finale features a two-part concerto for Cecil Taylor and orchestra.
The Nova Jazz Orchestra, which was founded in the twin cities of Minneapolis, St. Paul, MN, more than two decades ago and has been on an upward curve ever since, was formally introduced to the music of . Mathieu-now fondly known to members of the orchestra as "Uncle Billy"-in 2011as part of the two-CD set Double Feature, Volume. 2 (Tantara Productions 1127).
Artist: Symphonic Jazz Orchestra. Title: Looking Forward Looking Back. Format: CD. Condition (Sleeve/Disc): New. £1. 5. Lover's concerto - the best of jazz vocals. 3~5 mini lp CD. UNIVERSAL MUSIC CLASSIC BEST 1200 SERIES 150TITLES. hard to find records and new Japan cds. Our specialized fields are in rare Japan.
Concerto for Jazz Trumpet and Orchestra.
A –Fritz Pauer Concerto For Big Band And Symphony Orchestra 21:22 B1 –Rodion Shchedrin Contrasts For Piano And Orchestra 8:00 B2 –Joseph Horowitz Jazz Concerto Composed By – Joseph Horowitz 15:17. Conductor – Charles Horton Ensemble – Coblentz Jazz Ensemble Orchestra – Coblentz Symphony Orchestra.
On this occasion, the Sauter-Finegan Orchestra alternated and combined forces with conductor Fritz Reiner and the mighty Chicago Symphony Orchestra in Liebermann's "Concerto," where the jazz forces prevail in a surprisingly harmonious encounter with uncompromising, contemporary, classical writing. The material is rigorously conceived, based on one of those dreaded twelve tone rows that audiences have shrunk from. The original LP release of the Concerto (RCA Victor LM 1888) was strangely coupled with a Reiner/Chicago performance of Richard Strauss' "Don Juan" (!) but the Gold Seal reissue in the '80s was filled out more appropriately by resuscitated Sauter-Finegan material.
By Chicago Symphony Orchestra. PLAY ALL. Concerto For Jazz Band And Orchestra, Don Juan. Released by SINETONE AMR May 2010 2 Tracks. By Chicago Symphony Orchestra. attr("src", $('. de tp. d t img img').
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Largo Pastorale / Si Vide All'animale (Preludio Di Pulcinella)
Written-By – R. Viviani*
Written-By – P. Daniele*
|3||Nun Te Scurdà
Written-By – G. Tesone*, G. Mantice*, P. P. Polcari*, G. Della Volpe*, S. Facchielli*
Written-By – S. Palomba*, S. Bruni*
|5||Brioso, Introduzione E Canto Del Ficaiuolo (Mercato)
Written-By – R. Viviani*
Written-By – M. P. De Vito*
Written-By – M. Di Donna*
Written-By – M. Zurzolo*
Written-By – G. Tesone*, P. P. Polcari*, G. Della Volpe*, S. Facchielli*
- Recorded At – Parco Pubblico di Pomigliano d'Arco
- Recorded At – Pineta Mirtina di Ischia
- Recorded At – Basiliche Paleocristiane di Cimitile
- Mixed At – MaxSound Studio, Napoli
- Mastered At – MaxSound Studio, Napoli
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Marco Zurzolo
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax], Soprano Saxophone [Soprano Sax] – Annibale Guarino
- Arranged By [Arrangements] – Mario Raja
- Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax] – Nicola Rando
- Directed By – Mario Raja
- Double Bass – Aldo Vigorito
- Drums [Pomigliano Jazz 2008, Ischia Jazz 2008] – Salvatore Tranchini
- Drums [Pomigliano Jazz 2011] – Peppe La Pusata*
- Executive-Producer – Mario Raja, Onofrio Piccolo
- Graphics – Michele D'Uva
- Guitar – Pietro Condorelli
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Max Carola
- Photography By [Photo] – Pino Miraglia, Silvano Caiazzo
- Piano – Andrea Rea
- Producer [Produced By] – Onofrio Piccolo
- Recorded By [Ischia Jazz] – Piero De Asmundis
- Recorded By [Pomigliano Jazz] – Gianfilippo Di Mattia, Max Carola
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Enzo Nini, Giulio Martino
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] [Pomigliano Jazz 2008] – Gianni D'Argenzio
- Trombone – Alessandro Tedesco
- Trombone [Pomigliano Jazz 2008, Ischia Jazz 2008] – Lello Carotenuto
- Trombone [Pomigliano Jazz 2011] – Roberto Schiano
- Trumpet – Marco Sannini, Matteo Franza
- Trumpet [Ischia Jazz 2008, Pomigliano Jazz 2011] – Gianfranco Campagnoli
- Trumpet [Pomigliano Jazz 2008] – Peppe Fiscale*
- Vibraphone [Ischia Jazz 2008] – Luigi Vitale
- Vibraphone [Pomigliano Jazz 2008] – Pasquale Bardaro
- Voice – Maria Pia De Vito (tracks: 6), Meg (tracks: 7), Raiz (tracks: 3, 4, 9)
NotesAll tracks were recorded live and were selected from the repertoire performed by the orchestra between 2007 and 2011
The recordings selected for this CD have been made at Pomigliano Jazz (Parco Pubblico di Pomigliano d'Arco, 13 July 2008), at Ischia Jazz (Pineta Mirtina di Ischia, 9 September 2008), at Pomigliano Jazz (Basiliche Paleocristiane di Cimitile, 7 September 2011)
Mixed and mastered in Naples (MaxSound Studio, March 2013)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 056450 290258