Arti Kraaijeveld - RamMan album
First solo-album of this founder of The Bintangs. On labels: (P) 77. Cat. DNL 1. 1 on labels. DNL 1101 on sleeve.
After two solo albums he dedicated his life to painting and sculpturing. He lived in Spain, Andalusia for most part of his life after music. Arti died on may 1st 2018.
And all that in less than 300 words. Skal certificate for Kraaijeveld. The first steps have been taken to obtain the Skal certificate. The Skal certificate guarantees the reliability of organic products. Kraaijeveld has taken this step because of the increasing demand for organic products. We expect to be certified within three months.
Arti Kraayeveld - Shoot (1978 Universe Productions. Bent Wind - Shadows on the Wall (1996 Psychedrome. Athanor - Flashback (2013) . G'Race - Couleur Locale (1988 Mercury Records).
On this page you can listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. And you can download the album in one file to your computer or tablet or phone. Attention! All audio material is presented solely for information.
Kraaijeveld (sometimes spelled as Kraayeveld was a short-lived Dutch rock band (1970-1975), fronted by brothers Frank and Arti Kraaijeveld of blues rockers, Bintangs. The group was essentially a continuation of Bintangs (or: a 'twin brother' of that band while they were on a hiatus that would prove to be temporary). After the Kraaijeveld years (and a very brief period under the name Circus Kraaijeveld) the Kraaijeveld brothers re-adopted the Bintangs moniker.
|A1||A Nasty Looking Beauty||3:11|
|A3||I Know You Can||5:36|
|B3||Take Me Down||3:41|
|B4||The Dog & The Loon||6:15|
- Recorded At – Decca Studios, Brussels
- Mixed At – Relight Studios
- Backing Vocals – Albert Schierbeek (tracks: B3), Henriëtte Williams
- Bass – Albert Schierbeek
- Design [Cover] – Hein Brandjes
- Drums – Jerry Göbel
- Engineer – Francis Dewell, Robin Freeman
- Keyboards – Nand v. Honk*
- Percussion – Broer Bogaard*
- Photography By – René Kraaijeveld
- Producer – Jos v.d. Ven*
- Saxophone – Bertus Borgers
- Slide Guitar – Jaap Castricum
- Vocals, Guitar – Arti Kraaijeveld
- Written-By – Arti Kraaijeveld
NotesFirst solo-album of this founder of The Bintangs.
On labels: (P) 77
Cat.# DNL 11.01 on labels.
Cat.# DNL 1101 on sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A, stamped): DNL1101 A 18C1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B, stamped): DNL1101 B 18C1
- Rights Society: Stemra