Nektar - Man In The Moon / Evolution album
Man In The Moon 06:46. 10. Straight Jacket 03:48. Nektar's contribution over the last 40 years has quite rightly earned them their place in any 'Progressive Rock Hall of Fame'. But the band is much more than a 'Prog Legend', the Nektar brand of innovative composition, performance and visuals is simply unique. Oct 11. Union County Performing Arts Center.
Man in the Moon is the eighth studio album by Nektar and was originally released in 1980 as a German only release. This album continues the commercial hard rock with elements of progressive rock explored on their previous effort Magic is a Child. This album features the return of founding member Roye Albrighton. The album was expanded to include previously unreleased tracks and re-issued by Voiceprint in Europe. Roye Albrighton - Guitar, lead vocals. Carmine Rojas - bass, backing vocals.
Album · 2012 · 22 Songs. See All. Remember the Future.
Rihanna Only Girl (In the World).
Man In The Moon marked the return of vocalist/frontman Roye Albrighton and presents a more polished sound while the 2004 album Evolution finds the band making a welcome return to their more experimental songwriting! Both albums are accompanied by rare bonus material for an enhanced experience! - -Official Press Release. Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Moon: Young man I can see you down there Wheels keep on turning and your world keeps on burning It's not right my friend. Earth: Mister man in the moon Tell me, what do you mean. Moon: Way before your time There was just the still of night No one could see emotions in me Until now, my friend. Earth: Listen, who can I believe Heartaches always will be Mister man in the moon Help me. Time will remember you I know Time will make dreams come true I know, I know. Time will remember you I know Time will make dreams come true I know, I know
队列表 Space Rock Nektar Evolution. Albums in Space Rock. Champagne, Cocaine & Nicotine Stains (with Lydia Lunch).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Man In The Moon|
|1-1||Too Young To Die||4:22|
|1-6||Can't Stop You Now||4:23|
Engineer – John Burns
|1-9||Man In The Moon||6:46|
|2-1||Camouflage To White||7:05|
|2-2||Old Mother Earth
Written-By – Allan "Taff" Freeman*, Roye Albrighton
|2-3||Child Of Mine||6:45|
|2-4||Phazed By The Storm||9:23|
|2-6||Dancin' Into The Void||8:20|
|2-8||After The Fall||5:37|
|2-9||Always (Single Edit)||3:43|
|2-10||Child Of Mine (Single Edit)||4:53|
|2-11||Telephone (Live In Studio)||4:01|
|2-12||Angel (Live In Studio)||4:36|
- Recorded At – Briar Brook Studios
- Mixed At – Briar Brook Studios
- Recorded At – Essex Studios
- Recorded At – Chapel Studios
- Mastered At – The Audio Archiving Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Cleopatra Records
- Copyright (c) – Cleopatra Records
- Arranged By – Nektar
- Bass Guitar, Steel Guitar [Bass Pedals], Backing Vocals – Randy Dembo (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Bass, Keyboards – Carmine Rojas (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Cover, Design [Evolution/always] – Helmut Wenske
- Cover, Design [Man In The Moon] – Gerd Huss
- Drums, Backing Vocals – David Prater (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Ron Howden (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar – Roye Albrighton (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Engineer [Mixing] – Paul Higgins (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Roye Albrighton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Engineer [Recording] – Jim Staniforth (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Paul Higgins (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10), Roye Albrighton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Guitar, Lead Vocals, Backing Vocals – Roye Albrighton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Keyboards – Allan "Taff" Freeman*
- Liner Notes – Dave Thompson
- Mastered By – Paschal Byrne (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Photography By [Man In The Moon] – Chris Callis
- Piano, Organ, Mellotron, Backing Vocals – Allan "Taff" Freeman* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Producer – Roye Albrighton (tracks: 1-1 to 1-10)
- Producer, Engineer – Julian Gordon Hastings* (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
- Written-By – Allan "Taff" Freeman* (tracks: 2-2), Roye Albrighton (tracks: 2-1 to 2-12)
NotesTracks 1-1 to 1-9 recorded and mixed at Briar Brook Studios, Bernardsville NJ in January-March 1980.
Track 1-8 recorded at Essex Studios, London.
Tracks 2-1 to 2-12 recorded in June 2004 at The Chapel Studios, Lincolnshire, England.
Tracks 2-11 and 2-12 recorded live in the Chapel Studios with no overdubs.
There is the mistake in tracklist on the back cover for Disc 1: actually only 10 tracks are recorded on Disc 1 and track #10 "Impossible Years (Too Young To Die)" is missing on the Disc 1. The tracklist for Disc 1 in the booklet contains only 10 tracks and this is correct.
The durations listed above don't printed in the booklet nor on the back cover and obtained from the CD player.
Issued in a jewel case with 12-page booklet (with liner notes written by Dave Thompson).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 7 41157 74992 2
- Barcode (Scanned): 741157749922
- Mastering SID Code (Both Dics): IFPI LT05
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): 862-CLP7499D1 012512
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): 862-CLP7499D2 012512
|CLP 7499||Nektar||Man In The Moon / Evolution (2xCD, Comp)||Cleopatra||CLP 7499||US||2012|