Manchild - Power And Love album
Power and Love (1977). Especially for You. was sampled in.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Play full-length songs from Manchild by Manchild on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster. An underappreciated soul outfit from Indianapolis, Manchild released three LPs during the 1970s, fusing spaced-out balladry, energetic rock riffs and top-notch musicianship. This collection includes all of their best work, most notably "Especially For Yo. Kenneth Edmunds would later find fame as Babyface.
TV, Power TV, Power XL, Power Love, Power Rocks, Power Greece, Power Italy, PowerTürk Efsane, PowerTürk Taptaze, Power Smooth Jazz, Power Minimix, Power Salsa. Canlı Yayın Power Love dinle 10. - canliradyodinle. htm Translate this page. Power Love FM,Power Group'un yeni radyosu Power Love İstanbul'da yayına başladı.
Listen to music from Manchild like Especially For You, Hard Wax & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Manchild.
MANCHILD is a power metal music artist. He is the main lyricist for the hip hop group Mars ILL and is also a member of the Deepspace5 collective. Instead of recording a studio album, Manchild is currently recording and releasing music through a members-only WordPress blog - ww. anchildinsider.
Bush sang lead vocals on the 1977 Manchild single Especially for You, which appeared on the band’s Power and Love album (No. 154 on Billboard’s Top 200 chart). Bush, 59, died two weekends ago in Las Vegas, where he was performing with funk band Cameo at Westgate Resort & Casino. Chuckie was an exceptionally talented musician, said Sid Johnson, who worked as Manchild’s manager. He did not accept mediocrity. He liked people to excel at their playing and singing because he was such a great musician. Manchild, clockwise from top left, Daryl Simmons, .
Power and Love (Chi Sound Records, 1977). Feel the Phuff (Chi Sound Records, 1978). Manchild can refer to: An archaic, derogatory term for an adult male; also to describe for a man that is physically an adult, but immature. Manchild (TV series), a BBC TV series. Man-Child, a 1975 album by Herbie Hancock. Manchild (band), an American 1970s soul band from Indianapolis, Indiana. Manchild (rapper), a rapper. Manchild (album), a 1999 album by Shyheim. The Man Child", a short story by James Baldwin. Manchild" (song), a song by Neneh Cherry from her 1989 album Raw Like Sushi.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Red Hot Daddy
Written-By – A. Johnson*, K. Ferrell*, R. Griffin*
|A2||(I Want To Feel Your) Power And Love
Written-By – C. Bush*, S. Johnson*
|A3||Especially For You
Written-By – C. Bush*
|A4||Takin' It To The Streets
Written-By – M. McDonald*
|B1||You Get What You Give
Written-By – A. Johnson*, K. Ferrell*
|B2||We Need We
Written-By – R. Griffin*
|B3||These Are The Things That Are Special To Me
Written-By – D. Simmons*, K. Edmonds*
Written-By – K. Edmonds*
- Recorded At – P.S. Recording Studios
- Remixed At – Universal Recording Studio
- Published By – Gaetana Music
- Published By – Serple Music
- Published By – Tauripin Tunes
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Record Company – United Artists Music And Records Group, Inc.
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Terre Haute
- Acoustic Guitar, Rhythm Guitar, Handclaps, Backing Vocals, Vocals – Kenny Edmonds* (tracks: B4)
- Backing Vocals – Harold Gooch (tracks: A1, A3, B1)
- Bass Guitar, Effects [Mutron], Handclaps – Anthony Johnson
- Co-producer – Sid Johnson
- Congas, Bongos, Percussion, Handclaps, Backing Vocals – Daryl Simmons
- Drums, Handclaps – Robert Parson
- Electric Piano [Fender Rhodes], Piano, Piano [Acoustic], Synthesizer, Strings [Ensemble], Handclaps, Backing Vocals, Vocals – Chuckie Bush* (tracks: A3)
- Engineer – Paul Johnson , Paul Serrano, Scott Rowley
- Engineer [Remix] – Bruce Swedien
- Handclaps – Dwayne Johnson (tracks: A1, A4), Thomas Henderson (tracks: A4)
- Mastered By – Wally Traigett*
- Photography By – Pamoja Photos
- Producer – Sonny Sanders
- Rhythm Guitar – Harold Gooch (tracks: A1, B1)
- Tenor Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Lead Guitar, Soloist [All Solos], Rhythm Guitar, Clavinet, Piano [Acoustic], Handclaps, Backing Vocals – Reggie Griffin
- Vocals, Backing Vocals, Handclaps – "Flash" Ferrell*
NotesAnother version exist with slightly different text Power And Love
Remixed at Universal Studios, Chicago
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (A1 to A3, B1 to B4): BMI
- Rights Society (A4): ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): T I CH-LA-765-1-2 Wly MASTERED BY CAPITOL D 1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): T I CH-LA-765-2-2 Wly MASTERED BY CAPITOL B 2
|CH-LA765-G||Manchild||Power And Love (LP, Album)||Chi Sound Records||CH-LA765-G||US||1977|
|pcd 2383||Manchild||Power And Love (CD, Album, RE)||P-Vine Records||pcd 2383||Japan||1991|
|UAS 30134||Manchild||Power And Love (LP, Album)||United Artists Records||UAS 30134||UK||1977|