Leroy Gomez - Gypsy Woman album
Gypsy Woman (LP, Album). Gypsy Woman (LP, Album).
B1Gypsy Woman, Gypsy Love. C1Let Me Change Your Mind. D2Mama Told Me. D3Foolin' You. Leroy Gomez. Bellaphon Item No: 641812. Vinyl LP 1978, DE – Original Used Vinyl (Vinyl: VG, Cover: VG+).
Leroy Gómez is an American singer and songwriter, best known for his work with Santa Esmeralda. Leroy Gómez was born in Wareham, Massachusetts, of Cape Verdean descent.
A. Gypsy Woman Written-By – Curtis. 6172 820 Leroy Gomez Gypsy Woman (7", Single) Philips 6172 820 France 1979. Related Music albums to Gypsy Woman by Leroy Gomez. Leroy Gomez - Get Up Boogie, Little Girl. Leroy Carr - 'Don't Cry When I'm Gone' - Leroy Carr 1930-1935. Ruben Gomez - Ruben Gomez. Pedro Gomez und sein Tango Orchester -. Mike Leroy - Woman In My Life. Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood. Sumeria, Santa Esmeralda & Leroy Gomez - Cosmic Traveller, Gloria. Santa Esmeralda Starring Leroy Gomez - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes. Released at: This album was released on the label Casablanca Records (catalog number NBLP 7110 DJ). This album was released in 1978 year. US. Format of the release is. Vinyl, LP. Album. The album included the following session artists: Producer.
All formats Album CD CD Album CD Single CD Maxi Vinyl records LP 7 inchs 7 inchs (SP) 7 inchs (EP) 12 inchs 78 rpm 10 inchs DVD VHS Cassette Clothing T-Shirt Others. Home Soul Funk, RnB 60s Soul Funk, Disco (70s/80s) Disco, Boogie Funk. leroy gomez - Gypsy woman.
From nowhere through a caravan around the campfire light a lovely woman in motion with hair as dark as night her eyes were like that of a cat in the dark that hypnotized me with love. She was a gypsy woman. she danced around and round to a guitar melody. from the fire her face was all a-glow. oh Lord how she enchanted me. oh how I'd like to hold her near and kiss and forever whisper in her ear Woo, I love you, gypsy woman,I love you, gypsy woman
Leroy Gomez "Don't let me be misunderstood" live @ Courmayeur - Capodanno 2015. Haji - "Gypsy Woman" (Russ Meyer's Good Morning & Goodbye!) 00:15. Really Wonder Woman, 1978. Scorpions - He's a woman, she's a man 1978. pk All Rights Reserved.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Medley: = Popurrí:||(14:34)|
|A1.a||Gypsy Woman = Mujer Gitana
Written-By – Curtis Mayfield
|A1.b||Gipsy Love = Amor Gitano
Written-By – Leroy Gomez, Hal Brooks
|A2||Let Me Change Your Mind = Déjame Cambiarte De Opinión
Written-By – Charles Spahn, Leroy Gomez
|B1||Spanish Harlem = Harlem Español
Written-By – Jerry Leiber, Phil Spector
|B2||Mama Told Me = Mamá Me Dijo
Written-By – Leroy Gomez
|B3||Foolin' You = Engañándote
Written-By – Leroy Gomez
- Made By – Polydor, S.A.
- Distributed By – Polydor, S.A.
- Licensed From – Casablanca Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polygram Records Organization
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Made By – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Distributed By – PolyGram Discos, S.A. De C.V.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Akila Music Publishing
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Trio Music Co., Inc.
- Recorded At – Star Track Studios
- Mixed At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Edited At – Larrabee Sound Studios
- Designed At – Gribbitt!
- Arranged By – Gene Page (tracks: A2, B2, B3), Hal Brooks (tracks: A1.a, A1.b, B1), Leroy Gomez (tracks: A2, B2, B3)
- Arranged By [Horns] – Don Hockett (tracks: B2, B3)
- Arranged By [Strings] – Hal Brooks
- Art Direction – Gribbitt!, Stephen Lumel
- Backing Vocals – Clyde King*, Mona Lisa*, Terri Young*
- Bass – James Jamerson
- Castanets, Tambourine – Simon Soussan
- Drums – Evan Caplan
- Engineer [Mix, Assisted By] – J. Arvid Bergman, Linda Corbin
- Engineer [Mix, Chief Engineer] – Bob Stone, Mick Guzauski
- Engineer [Recording, Assistant] – Bob Winard, Eric Breekla*
- Engineer [Recording] – Brian Levi, Bryce Robbley, Joe Cannizzaro
- Executive-Producer – Leroy Gomez
- Flamenco Guitar – Dave Allen*
- Guitar – Larry Ronaldo
- Keyboards – Greg Phillinganes
- Management – Backstage Management*
- Mastered By – Al*
- Other [Wardrobe] – Stripthrills
- Percussion – Paulinho Da Costa
- Photography By – Ron Slenzak
- Producer – Simon Soussan
- Saxophone, Soloist – Leroy Gomez
- Strings – Jack Shulman Strings
- Synthesizer – Mike Lewis*
- Tenor Saxophone – Bob Hardaway*
- Trumpet – Chuck Findley, Ollie Mitchell
- Typography [Logotype] – Chuck Schmidt
Notes(on label) Made & distributed by Polydor, S.A.
(on rear cover) (p) 1978 Made/distributed by Polygram Discos, S.A. de C.V. (p) Polygram Record Organization
A1.a Warner-Tamerlane Publ. Corp. (BMI)
A1.b, A2, B2, B3: Akila Music Publ. (ASCAP)
B1: Unichappell Music Inc./Trio Music Co. Inc. (BMI)
Recorded at: Star Track Recording Studios, Los Angeles
Mixed down and edited at: Larrabee Studios, Hollywood
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (On both labels): 43009 7110
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side A): Py - 43009 - A . . . . .
- Matrix / Runout (Etched side B): Py - 43009 - B . . . .
|NBLP 7110||Leroy Gomez||Gypsy Woman (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7110||Canada||1978|
|NBLP 7110||Leroy Gomez||Gypsy Woman (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7110||Hong Kong||1978|
|6323 064||Leroy Gomez||Gypsy Woman (LP, Album)||Philips||6323 064||Italy||1978|
|NBLP 7110||Leroy Gomez||Gypsy Woman (LP, Album)||Casablanca||NBLP 7110||US||1978|
|9101 190||Leroy Gomez||Gypsy Woman (LP, Album)||Philips||9101 190||France||1978|