Tom & Barbara Brown - Where Umber Flows album
Tom & Barbara Brown (4) - Where Umber Flows (CD, Album).
Tom & Barbara Brown. 20 February ·. We’re delighted to be able to invite you to take part in this friendly relaxed week of (mainly) singing at the beautiful historic Halsway Manor at the foot of the Quantock hills of West Somerset. Take a look at the details, and then don’t hesitate to book! (For full info. look at each photo individually. Tom & Barbara Brown. 13 September 2018 ·. There are still places left on this weekend at Halsway Manor on the edge of the Quantock Hills in West Somerset. Last year’s was both interesting and very enjoyable, so if you fancy a relaxed weekend in great surroundings, and you have even a vague interest in the folklore of the British Isles, this could be just what you need.
Umber is a natural brown or reddish-brown earth pigment that contains iron oxide and manganese oxide. Umber is darker than the other similar earth pigments, ochre and sienna. In its natural form, it is called raw umber. When heated (calcinated), the color becomes more intense, and then becomes known as burnt umber. The name comes from terra d'ombra, or earth of Umbria, the Italian name of the pigment. Umbria is a mountainous region in central Italy where the pigment was originally extracted.
Brown Album is the fifth studio album by the American rock band Primus. It was released on July 8, 1997. It was the band's first album with new drummer Bryan "Brain" Mantia, who replaced former drummer Tim Alexander. The album has received a mixed reception from critics and fans. Brown Album was the first Primus release to not feature drummer Tim Alexander and the first to feature Bryan "Brain" Mantia.
Barbara Brown has 244 books on Goodreads, and is currently reading The Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen, and recently added The Great Alone b. .They will not be notified.
List of all the songs by BARBARA BROWN & GEORGE "SMITTY" SMITH, heard in movies and tv shows. See scene descriptions, listen to their music and download songs. Barbara Brown & George "Smitty" Smith. Send Him to Me. The Vampire Diaries.
Never miss another show from Barbara Brown.
Tom & Barbara Brown's profile including the latest music, albums, songs, music videos and more updates.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Mortal Unlucky Ol' Chap||3:37|
Written-By – Bob Cann
|4||The Green Cockade||2:51|
|5||Where Umber Flows
Written-By – Barbara Brown
|6||The Unquiet Grave||6:01|
|7||The Wives Of St. Ives||2:29|
|8||Take Your Time
Written-By – Pete Munday
|9||The Flying Cloud||6:02|
|10||Norton New Bell Wake||3:22|
|12||The Keenly Lode||3:20|
|14||The Centenary March||3:30|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Wild Goose Studios – 2000
- Copyright (c) – Wild Goose Studios – 2000
- Recorded At – Wild Goose Studios
- Produced At – Wild Goose Studios
- Fiddle – Chris Bartram
- Harmony Vocals – Anni Fentiman, Brenda Burnside, Charley Yarwood, Freya Walker Brown, Lynne Heraud
- Harmony Vocals, Concertina – Keith Kendrick
- Harmony Vocals, Melodeon – Dave Webber, Keith Holloway
- Harmony Vocals, Melodeon, Concertina, Guitar, Mandola – Tom Brown
- Harmony Vocals, Trombone – Barry Lister
- Lead Vocals – Barbara Brown (tracks: 2, 4, 6, 8, 11, 13), Tom Brown (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 9, 10, 12)
NotesAlbum Comes in a jewel case with a booklet containing notes on the Songs.
(P) 2000 WildGoose Studios
(C) 2000 WildGoose Studios
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 7 0612708702 2
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L172
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 3051
- Matrix / Runout: 837.715.000.300.0 #2 manufactured by kdg