Anthrax - For All Kings album
For All Kings is the eleventh studio album by American thrash metal band Anthrax, released on February 26, 2016. It is the band's first studio album to feature Jon Donais on lead guitar, replacing Rob Caggiano. The album artwork was designed by Alex Ross. In January 2013, guitarist Rob Caggiano left Anthrax and was replaced by Jon Donais of Shadows Fall
For All Kings is the eleventh studio album to be released by the American thrash metal band Anthrax. It was released on February 26, 2016, and is the band’s first studio album to feature Jon Donais on lead guitar who replaced Rob Caggiano. The album artwork was designed by renowned comic book artist Alex Ross. For All Kings Q&A. Producers Jay Ruston & Anthrax. We’ve Come for You All. Show all albums by Anthrax.
album: "For All Kings" (2016). You Gotta Believe Monster At The End For All Kings Breathing Lightning Suzerain Evil Twin Blood Eagle Wings Defend Avenge All Of Them Thieves This Battle Chose Us Zero Tolerance. For All Kings" lyrics provided for educational purposes and personal use only.
Anthrax : For All Kings,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен
For All Kings (CDr, Album, Promo). ANTHRAX - Suzerain (OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO) 4:55. Anthrax - Monster at the End 4:04. You Gotta Believe 7:33. Breathing Lightning 6:34.
Anthrax has been a name synonymous with heavy metal for the past four decades. A member of the Big 4 of thrash, a staple of music festivals worldwide and after a five year gap between albums, now ready to unleash the brand new record For All Kings, this February 26th via Nuclear Blast Records. For All Kings immediately inspires images of all things grandiose. It’s big in every way imaginable. For starters the artwork, by Alex Ross, his third collaboration with the band, sets the scene. With band members depicted in mammoth statues beckoning the listener inside. I’ll forget Anthrax’s cover album Anthems ever occurred, For All Kings is truly an awesome start to 2016. Out February 26th, we’ve got an early contender for album of the year! 1. – Impaled.
Opening with a martial drum roll that segues into an opulent orchestral bit, one could be forgiven for thinking that Anthrax have drained the mead and gone full-on Viking metal. As part of the big four, alongside Metallica, Slayer, and Megadeth, the band has always leaned harder on the sociopolitical side of the thrash spectrum, and For All Kings, despite its Lord of the Rings-worthy opening salvo, is no exception
|2||You Gotta Believe||6:01|
|3||Monster At The End||3:56|
|4||For All Kings||5:01|
|9||Blood Eagle Wings||7:53|
|11||All Of Them Thieves||5:15|
|12||This Battle Chose Us!||4:53|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Megaforce Records
- Copyright (c) – Megaforce Records
- Recorded At – Serenity West Studios
- Recorded At – Steakhouse Studios
- Recorded At – Downtown Music Studios
- Recorded At – Krusty's Fun House
- Overdubbed At – Swinghouse Studios
- Mixed At – TRS West, Sherman Oaks, CA
- Mastered At – PLX Mastering
- Designed At – Creature From The Living
- Artwork [Additional Art] – Stephen Thompson
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Frank Bello
- Booking [North America] – TKO
- Booking [Rest Of The World] – John Jackson, K2
- Cover [Art] – Alex Ross
- Crew – Andy Miller , Armando Aguirre, Dave Morrisey, Francis Ruiz, Joey Destefano, John Lindley, Marco Zambrano, Paul Collis , Rob Belcher, Stuart Heard
- Design [Album] – Charlie Benante
- Design [Stage Shirts] – Kenichi Kinoshita Greed
- Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar – Charlie Benante
- Engineer [Additional Recording] – Andy Lagis, Asim Ali
- Engineer [Assistant, Bass Guitar And Lead Guitar] – Alex Elsammak, Molly Martin
- Engineer [Assistant, Bass Guitar Overdubs] – Tony Perry
- Engineer [Assistant, Guitars] – Ken Eisennagel
- Engineer [Drums] – James Ingram , Josh Newell, Michael Peterson
- Graphic Design – Douglas Heusser
- Guitar – Jonathan Donais
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Scott Ian
- Legal – Ferrara Law, Nicholas C. Ferrara*
- Management – Mike Monterulo, Todd Singerman, Tom Maher
- Management [Business] – Down To Earth
- Mastered By – Paul Logus
- Mixed By – Jay Ruston
- Other [Cartage, Drums, Guitars] – Mates
- Photography By [Band Photos] – Jimmy Hubbard
- Producer – Anthrax, Jay Ruston
- Public Relations [Publicity] – Heidi Robinson-Fitzgerald*
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Michael Miller
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Ian Galloway
- Vocals – Joe Belladonna
NotesDrums recorded at Serenity West Recording, Hollywood, California.
Guitars recorded at Steakhouse Studios, Burbank, California.
Additional guitars recorded at Serenity West Recording.
Bass and lead guitars recorded at Downtown Music Studios, New York City.
Additional bass overdubs recorded at Swinghouse Studios.
Additional recording at Krusty's Fun House (LG)
Tracks 1, 6 are unlisted.
Comes in a fold-out 8-panel digisleeve with translucent slipcase and Anthrax logo etchings on compact disc.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 20286 22100 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 020286221005
- Matrix / Runout: 174348 CD ANTH03 2856887
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L623
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 1G55
|none||Anthrax||For All Kings (11xFile, AAC, Album, 256)||Megaforce Records||none||US||2016|
|VM-NB029||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album)||Voice Music||VM-NB029||Brazil||2016|
|GQCS-90112~3||Anthrax||For All Kings (CD, Album + CD, EP + Ltd)||Chaos Reigns, Ward Records, Nuclear Blast||GQCS-90112~3||Japan||2016|
|NB 38||Anthrax||For All Kings (2xCD, Album, EP, Ltd, S/Edition)||Nuclear Blast||NB 38||Argentina||2016|
|none||Anthrax||For All Kings (CDr, Album, Promo)||Nuclear Blast||none||Germany||2016|