Pretty Maids - Jump The Gun album
Jump the Gun is the third studio album by the Danish hard rock/heavy metal band Pretty Maids. It was released on 20 April 1990 in Europe by CBS. In the US, the title was changed to Lethal Heroes and it was released by Epic Records. The album was produced by Deep Purple's bass guitarist Roger Glover. According to CBS, it was then the most expensive album recording to date in Denmark, with a cost of around DKK 3–. million.
Jump the Gun (1990) by Pretty Maids. Labels: CBS. Genres: Hard Rock, Heavy Metal .
Artist: Pretty Maids -1990 Duration: 45:14 File type: mp3. Play Pause Download. other tracks: Pretty Maids -1990. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Pretty Maids -1990 Jump the Gun, Lethal Heroes (Full Album). PRETTY MAIDS Don't Settle For Less. Pretty Maids 1990 In Santa's Claws /EP/.
Pretty Maids (Den) - Jump The Gun/1990 Young Blood. PRETTY MAIDS,,Jump The Gun" (2018).
Jump The Gun is the third album of the Danish hard rock/heavy metal band Pretty Maids produced by Roger Glover and released in 1990. The title was changed to "Lethal Heroes" for it's US release. Personnel : Ronnie Atkins - Lead vocals Ken Hammer - Lead guitar Ricky Marx - Guitar Phil More - Drums Allan Delong - Bass Alan Owen - Keyboards.
Pretty Maids discography (main). lt; Future World (1987). Pretty Maids discography (all). lt; Quiet Riot, Pretty Maids (1990). In Santa's Claws (1990). Jump the Gun, Lethal Heroes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Don't Settle For Less||4:06|
|3||Rock The House||3:22|
Drums – Ian Paice
|7||Jump The Gun||3:50|
|8||Partners In Crime||3:46|
|11||Over And Out||3:57|
Bass – Roger GloverHarp – Freddy George Jensen
- Distributed By – CBS Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records aps – 10-466365-16
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records aps
- Pressed By – DADC Austria
- Recorded At – Puk Recording Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Recorded At – Studio 1, Horsens
- Produced At – Greenwich Village Studios
- Produced At – Anton Recordings
- Mixed At – Werner Studios
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Published By – EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia AB
- Published By – Wintrup Musikverlag
- Published By – Fujipacific Music Inc.
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Grip Victim Music
- Backing Vocals – Ivan Pedersen, Knud Lindhard, The New Jersey Mass Choir
- Bass – Allan Delong
- Cover, Artwork – Joe Petagno
- Drums – Phil More
- Engineer – Henrik Nilsson , Knud Lindhard, Mike Scott , Peter Iversen, Peter Mark, Robert Smith
- Guitar – Ken Hammer, Ricky Marx
- Keyboards – Alan Owen
- Management – Bruce Payne, Erik Thomsen
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Henrik Nilsson , Lars H. Nissen
- Musical Assistance – Lars Nissen*, Peter Mark, Bob Smith*
- Photography By – Ross Halfin
- Producer – Roger Glover
- Vocals – Ronnie Atkins
- Written-By – Dan Wexler (tracks: 10), Ken Hammer (tracks: 1-9, 11, 12), Ronnie Atkins (tracks: 1-9, 11, 12)
NotesRecorded at: Puk Studios, Denmark
Mixed at: Werner Studios, Denmark
Additional recordings at: The Hit Factory, N.Y. - Studio One, Denmark
Preproduction at: Greenwich Village, Connecticut USA - Anton Recordings, Denmark
Mastering at: Masterdisk N.Y.
Disc made in Austria
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 099746 636524
- Barcode (Scanned): 5099746636524
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored, Variant 1): CDCBS-466365-16 11 A1 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored, Variant 2): CDCBS-466365-16 11 A3 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Matrix / Runout (Mirrored, Variant 3): CDCBS-466365-16 11 A4 MASTERED BY DADC AUSTRIA
- Label Code: LC 0149
- Rights Society: n©b
- Distribution Code: CB 811
- Other: CDC
- Other (On cover and disc): 10-466365-16
|466365 1||Pretty Maids||Jump The Gun (LP, Album)||CBS||466365 1||Europe||1990|
|466365 2||Pretty Maids||Jump The Gun (CD, Album, Unofficial)||CBS||466365 2||Russia||2012|
|466365 2||Pretty Maids||Jump The Gun (CD, Album)||CBS||466365 2||Scandinavia||1990|
|RC 2164||Pretty Maids||Jump The Gun (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||RC Company||RC 2164||Poland||1990|
|SICP 31224||Pretty Maids||Jump The Gun (CD, Album, RE, RM, BSC)||Epic||SICP 31224||Japan||2018|