Eddie Murphy - Party All The Time album
Party All the Time" is a 1985 single by comedian and actor Eddie Murphy, written and produced by Rick James and Kevin Johnston. It was the lead single from Murphy's debut album How Could It Be. The single was recorded at James' home studio in Buffalo, New York. It reached on the Billboard Hot 100 for three weeks, behind "Say You, Say Me" by Lionel Richie. Rick James also provided vocals for the song.
Girl I seen you at clubs, just hangin out and dancing You give your number to every man you see You never come home at night because your out romancin I wish you'd bring some of your love home to me. But My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time My girl wants to party all the time party all the time (hold) yeah. party party party party party. whoooooo whoooohoohooo.
eddie murphy party all the time. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Eddie Murphy Party All the Time (1985).
It's Personal Crusade Time .
A hit song by Eddie Murphy? Yes, Beverly Hills Cop Eddie Murphy? Well, it was the middle of the '80s, and Eddie was just that hot. Eddie Murphy actually has had an extensive singing career, it's just not his biggest claim to fame. It's been ranked by both VH1 and AOL Radio on their "worst songs" lists. It's seen some remixes and covers in the late 2010s, as well as having gotten a nod in "Weird Al" Yankovic's Polka Party! Understandably, Murphy had a hard time convincing people to take this song, and his music career, seriously. In 1982, he released a novelty song called "Boogie In Your Butt," and was known for his acting and comedy.
|A||Party All The Time||5:18|
|B||Party All The Time (Instrumental)||7:04|
- Manufactured By – Columbia Records
- Manufactured By – CBS Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Inc.
- Pressed By – Columbia Records Pressing Plant, Pitman
- Engineered At – The Joint Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Design – Nancy Greenberg
- Engineer – Thomas Flye*
- Executive-Producer – Larkin Arnold
- Mastered By – SM*
- Photography By – Lynn Goldsmith
- Producer, Arranged By, Written-By – Rick James
NotesUncredited uptempo remix of an LP cut.
"Special Version from the Columbia LP: "How Could It Be" FC 39952"
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Label): 7464-05280-1
- Barcode (Jacket): 0 7464-05280-1
- Barcode (Scanned): 074640528019
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Label): XSS 173529
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Label): XSS 173530
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Etched): XSS-173529-1B Precision SM P(T)
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Etched): XSS-173530-1B Precision SM P(T)
|38-05609||Eddie Murphy||Party All The Time (7", Styrene)||Columbia||38-05609||US||1985|
|CAS 2240||Eddie Murphy||Party All The Time (12", Single, Promo)||Columbia||CAS 2240||US||1985|
|BA 3342||Eddie Murphy||Party All The Time (7", Promo)||CBS||BA 3342||Australia||1985|
|K-30354||Eddie Murphy||Fiesta Todo El Tiempo = Party All The Time (7")||Columbia||K-30354||Mexico||1985|
|13-08423||Eddie Murphy||Party All The Time (7", RE, Styrene)||Columbia||13-08423||US||Unknown|