Titiyo - Titiyo album
Titiyo - Titiyo (1991). Label: Arista – ARCD-8629 Format: CD Country: Canada Released: 1991 Genre: Electronic, Hip Hop Style: RnB/Swing, House, Ragga HipHop, Acid Jazz, Synth-pop. Songs in album Titiyo - Titiyo (1991).
Come Along" is a song by Swedish recording artist Titiyo. It was written by Joakim Berg and Peter Svensson for her album of the same name (2001), while production was helmed by Tore Johansson. The song was selected as the album's lead single and reached the first place in GLF and, according to Billboard, became the most played song on Sveriges Radio. The song was awarded a Swedish Grammis Award in the category Song of the Year and a Rockbjörnen Award for Swedish Song of the Year.
6. After the rain Lyrics. 10. Man in the moon Lyrics.
Best of Titiyo - Студийный альбом от Titiyo. В альбом вошло 18 треков. Продолжительность альбома: 01:13:31. Titiyo - Talking To The Man In The Moon. Killstarr - Feels Like Heaven. Titiyo - My Body Says Yes (Official Music Video). ⊰✿●,●, Feels Like Heaven,●,●✿⊱╮. Titiyo "Longing for lullabies". Titiyo - Come Along Official Music Video. Titiyo - come along (HD) - Titiyo. TITIYO "Awakening" (official video). Titiyo - X. Titiyo - Som Ingenting (Official Audio). Titiyo - Love has left your eye (pictures). Titiyo - Longing for lullabies.
Titiyo (born Titiyo Yambalu Felicia Jah, 23 July 1967), is a pop singer-songwriter, from Solna, Sweden. She is stepsister to Eagle-Eye Cherry, half-sister of Neneh Cherry, daughter of Amahdu Jah (her Sierra Leone-born percussionist father, aka Ahmadu Jarr, of The Highlife Orchestra) & Maylen Bergström (her mother). She has won four Swedish Grammys.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Do My Thing||6:00|
|3||Peace And Quiet||5:14|
|4||I Know You Better||3:50|
|5||Waiting For You||4:15|
|6||After The Rain||3:48|
|7||Body And Mind||3:56|
|8||Break My Heart||4:32|
|10||Man In The Moon||3:58|
|11||Doin' His Thing
Featuring – Ahmadu Jah*, Manu Dibango
- Glass Mastered At – DADC Austria
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Telegram Records Stockholm
- Copyright (c) – Telegram Records Stockholm
- Manufactured By – Sonet
- Distributed By – Sonet
- Published By – BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Telegram Publishing
- Recorded At – Break My Heart Studio
- Recorded At – Sonet Studios, Stockholm
- Recorded At – Mistlur Studios
- Recorded At – Studio Davout
- Recorded At – Hot Nights
- Recorded At – Digital Services
- Recorded At – The Church, London
- Recorded At – Nomis Studios
- Recorded At – Konk Studios
- Recorded At – Berwick Street Studios
- Mastered At – Cutting Room
- Accordion – Niklas Medin (tracks: 10)
- Arranged By [Bivox] – Ahmadu Jah* (tracks: 5), Titiyo Jah* (tracks: 5)
- Arranged By [Vocals] – Titiyo Jah* (tracks: 3)
- Backing Vocals – Andrea Oliver (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 9), Jean-Paul Wall (tracks: 10), Katarina Wilczewski (tracks: 4), Titiyo Jah* (tracks: 2 to 5, 9)
- Congas – Ahmadu Jah* (tracks: 2, 11)
- Engineer [Recording] – Erik Olhester, Magnus Frykberg, Mark Saunders, Per Adebratt, Pontus Ohlsson*, Stefan Glaumann, Tomas Petterson
- Flute – Jonas Frykberg (tracks: 4)
- Guitar – Mattias Torell (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 7, 10, 11)
- Horns – Erik Häusler (tracks: 1, 7), Jon Rekdal (tracks: 1, 7)
- Keyboards [Additional] – Steve Nieve (tracks: 5)
- Lyrics By – P. Dee* (tracks: 7, 9)
- Lyrics By [African Lyrics] – A. Jah* (tracks: 5)
- Mastered By – Björn Engelman*
- Mixed By – Mark Saunders
- Performer [All Instruments Except Where Indicated] – Magnus Frykberg
- Photography By – Ewa-Marie Rundquist
- Piano [Grand Piano] – Niklas Medin (tracks: 8, 10), Pål Svenre (tracks: 1, 4, 6)
- Producer – Magnus Frykberg
- Producer [Additional Production] – Mark Saunders (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 9, 11), Papa Dee (tracks: 9)
- Rap – Papa Dee (tracks: 7, 9)
- Saxophone – Erik Häusler (tracks: 10), Manu Dibango (tracks: 2, 5, 11)
- Scratches – DJ Renegade (tracks: 4, 8)
- Sleeve [Designed By] – Re-Flex!
- Strings – Fleshquartet (tracks: 4, 6 to 8)
- Tracking By [Additional Overdubs] – Mark Saunders (tracks: 7)
- Trumpet – Jon Rekdal (tracks: 6, 10)
- Written-By – Oliver* (tracks: 3), Frykberg*, Jah* (tracks: 2 to 4, 8, 11)
NotesTrack 3: Lead vocals completely improvised by Titiyo.
Manu Dibango appears courtesy of Soul Paris Records
Fleshquartet appears courtesy of Mistlur Records
Tracks 1 to 11 BMG Music Publishing Ltd.
Tracks 2 to 5, 7 to 9, 11 Telegram Publishing
℗ + © 1990 Telegram Records Stockholm
Printed in Holland. Made in Austria.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Scanned): 7391710000729
- Barcode (Text): 7 391710 000729
- Matrix / Runout: VR-08-025607 11 A3
- Rights Society: BIEM/NCB
- Other: 08-025607-10
|TLP-7||Titiyo||Titiyo (LP, Album)||Telegram Records Stockholm||TLP-7||Sweden||1990|
|210 977||Titiyo||Titiyo (LP, Album)||Arista||210 977||UK & Europe||1990|
|BVCA-15||Titiyo||Titiyo (CD, Album)||Arista||BVCA-15||Japan||1991|
|TCD-7, 4509-92203-2||Titiyo||Titiyo (CD, Album)||Telegram Records Stockholm, Telegram Records Stockholm||TCD-7, 4509-92203-2||Sweden||1990|
|260 977||Titiyo||Titiyo (CD, Album)||Arista||260 977||Germany||1990|