Arrow - Hot Hot Hot album
Arrow (2) – Hot Hot Hot. Label: Arrow Records (4) – ARROW-019, RH Productions (2) – Arrow 019. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. ARROW-019 on cover and spine Arrow 019 on labels. Recorded & Mixed at Eras Studios-New York. Distribution: Caribbean Islands - West Indies Records (Barbados) LTD Jamaica - Dynamic Sounds Recording Co. LTD . J&M One Stop Records Canada - F&T Distribution. Rights Society: PRS. Other Versions (5 of 14) View All.
Arrow (2) – Hot Hot Hot. Label: Arrow Records (4) – ARROW 019. Matrix, Runout (Side A, Runout Variant 1): ARROW-019-A1 G♥FW. Matrix, Runout (Side B, Runout Variant 1): ARROW-019-A2 G♥FW. Matrix, Runout (Side A, Runout Variant 2): ARROW-019-A1 ~G♥FW. Matrix, Runout (Side A, Runout Variant 2): ARROW-019-A2 ~G♥FW.
Hot, Hot, Hot. Arrow. Download MP3. MP3 192Kbps, . 3 Mb MP3 128Kbps, . 1 Mb MP3 64Kbps, . 1 Mb.
Album: De Après Skihut: Hoe heter hoe beter! Heyo! SONGLYRICS just got interactive. hot Keep the spirit Come on, let's do it Feeling hot hot hot Hands in the air Celebration time The music can't erase your mind We have this party song A fundamental jam So we can rum bum bum bum Yeah, we rum bum bum bum Feeling hot hot hot Feeling hot hot hot Feeling hot hot hot Feeling hot hot. hot. Submit lyrics correction →. 55k.
Hot Hot Hot" is a song written and first recorded by Montserratian musician Arrow, featured on his 1982 studio album, Hot Hot Hot. The song became an instant dance floor hit and was later covered by artists around the world, most notably in 1987 by American singer Buster Poindexter. The song was produced by Leston Paul from Trinidad and Tobago. The song was Arrow's first chart hit, peaking at No. 59 on the UK Singles Chart.
Elevator is Hot Hot Heat's second studio album, released on April 4, 2005 (see 2005 in music) internationally and a day later in the United States. It is the band's last album to feature original guitarist Dante DeCaro, who left after the recording of this album.
Feelin' Hot Hot Hot! VERSE 2. See people rockin'. Hear people chantin'. Feelin' Hot Hot Hot! Keep up the spirit, Come on let's do it. Feelin' Hot Hot Hot! A-what to do on a night like this. Before he was the champ, Ali released an album called I Am The Greatest!, but his musical influence is best heard in the songs he inspired.
Yeah, people jamming Feeling hot hot hot Keep the spirit Come on, let's do it Feeling hot hot hot Hands in the air Celebration time The music can't erase your mind We have this party song A fundamental jam So we can rum bum bum bum Yeah, we rum bum bum bum Feeling hot hot hot Feeling hot hot hot Feeling. hot hot hot Feeling hot hot hot.
- Distributed By – West Indies Records (Barbados) Ltd.
- Distributed By – Dynamic Sounds Recording Co. Ltd.
- Distributed By – J&M One Stop Records
- Distributed By – F&T Distribution
- Recorded At – Eras Recording Studio
- Mixed At – Eras Recording Studio
- Alto Saxophone – Eddie Quarless
- Arranged By – Leston Paul
- Art Direction, Design – Keith Charles, Peter Narine
- Backing Vocals – Bianca Baptiste, Charmaine Yates, Justin "Hero" Cassell, Steve Robins , Timothy "Baron" Watkins*
- Bass – Clarence "Oungku" Edwards, Malcom "Bassie" Wilson*
- Composed By, Performer, Producer, Directed By – Alphonsus "Phonsie" Cassell (Arrow)*
- Congas – O'Neil Haynes
- Drums – Errol Wise
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Joshua Harris
- Executive Producer – Alphonsus Cassell (Arrow)*
- Guitar – Clarence Edwards*, Jeff Medina, Junior Wharwood, Stephen McIntosh
- Keyboards – Leston Paul
- Lead Guitar – Christopher "Columbus" Newland
- Percussion – Juan Clouden, Victor See Yuen
- Photography By – Erik Akerblom, Harold Prieto
- Tenor Saxophone – Dennis Wilkinson
- Trombone – Henry Mitchell
- Trumpet [1st] – Mac Gollehon
- Trumpet [2nd] – Clyde Mitchell
NotesRecorded & Mixed at Eras Studios-New York.
All selections registered by the Performing Rights Society PRS © 1982 ℗ 1982
Caribbean Islands - West Indies Records (Barbados) LTD
Jamaica - Dynamic Sounds Recording Co. LTD
U.S.A. - J&M One Stop Records
Canada - F&T Distribution
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: PRS
|ARROW-019||Arrow||Hot Hot Hot (LP, Album)||Arrow Records||ARROW-019||1982|
|none||Arrow||Hot Hot Hot (Cass, Album)||Prolific Productions, Dynamic Sounds||none||Jamaica||Unknown|
|CHS-46002||Arrow||Hot-Hot-Hot (LP, Album, RE)||Chrysalis||CHS-46002||Canada||Unknown|
|019||Arrow||Hot Hot Hot (Cass, Album)||Prolific Productions, Dynamic Sounds||019||Jamaica||1982|
|656.044||Arrow||Hot Hot Hot (LP, Album)||CNR Records||656.044||Netherlands||1983|