A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory album
Size MP3 album: 1906 mb. | Size FLAC album: 1389 mb.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|5||Verses From The Abstract
Bass [Jazz] – Ron CarterVocals – Ms. Vinia*
Featuring – Diamond D, Lord Jammar*, Sadat XWritten-By – D. Murphy*, J. Kirkland*, L. Dechalus*
|7||Vibes And Stuff||4:18|
|8||The Infamous Date Rape||2:54|
|9||Check The Rhime||3:36|
|10||Everything Is Fair||2:59|
|11||Jazz (We've Got)||4:09|
Featuring – Busta Rhyme*, Charlie Brown, Dinco DWritten-By – B. Higgins*, P. Jackson*, T. Smith*
|15||チェック・ザ・ライム (Mr.Muhammad Mix)
Remix – Mr.Muhammad*
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Labels Inc.
- Manufactured By – BMG Japan, Inc.
- Produced For – Skeffington Productions, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Zomba Recording Corporation
- Published By – Zomba Enterprises, Inc.
- Published By – Jazz Merchant Music
- Published By – Brand Nubian Publishing
- Published By – Dusty Fingers Music
- Published By – New School Publishing
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – Greene St. Recording
- Recorded At – Soundtrack Studios
- Engineered At – Battery Studios, New York
- Engineered At – Greene St. Recording
- Engineered At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mixed At – Battery Studios, New York
- Mixed At – Greene St. Recording
- Mixed At – Soundtrack Studios
- Mastered At – DMS
- Co-producer – A Tribe Called Quest (tracks: 6, 10)
- Design – ZombArt JK*
- Directed By [Direction], Management – Baby Sound Productions, Chris Lighty, Rush Management*
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Anthony Saunders, Chris Shaw, Dan Wood, Eric Gast, Gerard Julien, Jamey Staub*, Jim Kvoriak, Marc Singleton, Pete Christensen, Rod Hui, Tim Latham
- Mastered By – Tom Coyne
- Other [Make-Up (Group Members)] – Kim Young
- Other [Special Effects Make-Up (Model)] – Paddy Crofton
- Photography By – Joe Grant
- Producer – A Tribe Called Quest (tracks: 1 to 5, 7 to 9, 11 to 14), Skeff Anselm (tracks: 6, 10)
- Recorded By, Mixed By – A Tribe Called Quest, Bob Power
- Typography [Handlettering] – ZombArt NG*
- Written-By – A. Muhammad* (tracks: 2 to 4, 6, 8 to 12, 14), J. Davis* (tracks: 1 to 14), M. Taylor* (tracks: 2, 4, 6 to 12, 14), S. Anselm* (tracks: 6, 10)
- Written-By, Arranged By – A Tribe Called Quest (tracks: 1 to 14)
NotesComes with large size obi, issued in a standard jewel case with dark gray color CD tray.
Track 15 is listed only on obi. Duration from computer.
℗ 1991 Zomba Recording Corporation.
Manufactued by Sony Music Labels Inc.
Made in Japan.
[back inlay and disc]
℗ 1991 Zomba Recording Corporation.
Manufactured by BMG Japan, Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
Tracks 6, 10 produced for Skeffington Productions
Recorded and mixed at Battery Studios, Greene Street Studios and Soundtrack Studios
Tracks 6, 10 programmed at Jazzy Jay's Studio
Additional engineering at Battery, Greene Street, Soundtrack
Mastered at DMS, NYC
All songs published by Zomba Enterprises Inc./Jazz Merchant Music (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.) (ASCAP) except track 6 Zomba Enterprises Inc./Jazz Merchant Music (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.)/Brand Nubian Publishing (ASCAP)/Dusty Fingers Music (BMI) and track 14 Zomba Enterprises Inc./Jazz Merchant Music (adm. by Zomba Enterprises Inc.)/New School Publishing (ASCAP)
"Excursions" contains samples from "Time Is Running Out" performed by the Last Poets and written by Omar Ben Hassen, appears courtesy of Greg Reed, Esq.
"Check The Rhime" features samples from Average White Band recording "Love Your Life" (H. Stuart/A. Gorrie/O. McIntyre/S. Ferrone/M. Duncan/R. Ball) Joe's Songs (ASCAP) courtesy of Atlantic Recording Corp. By arrangement with Warner Special Products.
"Everything Is Fair" contains samples from "Let's Take It To The People" (G. Clinton/G. Shider/E. Hazel) performed by Funkadelic. Westbound Records, Inc. Bridgeport Music Inc. Used by permission.
"Jazz" - EMI Feist Catalog Inc.
"Vibes And Stuff" contains samples from "Down Here On The Ground" (L. Shifrin/G. Garnet) performed by Grant Green. Licensed from Blue Note Records, a division of Capitol Records, Inc. Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). Used by permission.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4 547366 283686
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L275
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 455T
- Matrix / Runout: BVCM-37768 4
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|1418-2-J||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (CD, Album)||Jive||1418-2-J||US||1991|
|01241-41418-1||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (2xLP, Album, RE, RM, Col)||Jive||01241-41418-1||US||1996|
|1418-1-JDJ||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (LP, Album, Promo)||Jive||1418-1-JDJ||US||1991|
|ZK 74940||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (Cass, Album)||Jive||ZK 74940||1991|
|BVCM-34490||A Tribe Called Quest||The Low End Theory (CD, Album, Ltd, RE, RM, Pap)||Jive||BVCM-34490||Japan||2009|
Related music albums at A Tribe Called Quest - The Low End Theory: