Dr. O - Child Abuse album
Official Publication of the International Society for Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect.
Play full-length songs from Child Abuse by Child Abuse on your phone, computer and home audio system with Napster.
That quote from Child Abuse drummer Oran Canfield, who has been a crucial part of the band since its birth in 2004, represents a lot of the band's image. In a 2014 press photo, two out of the three band members are pictured with their actual children. Neither of their album covers, this 2007 self-titled or 2014's Trouble In Paradise, are absurd or grotesque or anything of the sort. The partners of the band members understand that nothing about them and their arresting name is a signification of real harm
Child abuse or child maltreatment is physical, sexual, or psychological mistreatment or neglect of a child or children, especially by a parent or other caregiver. It may include any act or failure to act by a parent or other caregiver that results in actual or potential harm to a child, and can occur in a child's home, or in the organizations, schools or communities the child interacts with.
Redirected from Child abuser). Child abuse or child maltreatment is physical, sexual, and/or psychological maltreatment or neglect of a child or children, especially by a parent or other caregiver. Child abuse may include any act or failure to act by a parent or other caregiver that results in actual or potential harm to a child, and can occur in a child's home, or in the organizations, schools or communities the child interacts with.
The letter repeated accusations of abuse by her parents as a child which O'Connor had made in interviews. Her brother Joseph defended their father to the newspaper but agreed regarding their mother's "extreme and violent abuse, both emotional and physical". In Sean-Nós Nua, she covered a well-known Canadian folk song, Peggy Gordon, interpreted as a song of lesbian, rather than heterosexual, love. The album, a collection of covered and original Rastafari spiritual songs, was released in June 2007.
Child abuse defined and explained with examples. Child abuse is the physical, emotional, or sexual mistreatment of a child. Federal and state laws paint the issue of child abuse with a broad brush, including any type of cruelty inflicted on a child. This includes physical and child sexual abuse, mental abuse, psychological abuse, and exploitation. Specific crimes that may be charged under the umbrella of child abuse may include, among other things, assault and battery. Children subjected to the brutality of abuse or heartlessness of neglect, often experience problems in relationships, lack of trust, depression, anxiety, and anger
Definition of child abuse includes any act that causes physical or emotional harm to the child. Get in-depth child abuse information. What is Child Abuse? Types of Child Abuse. Reporting Child Abuse. Signs of Child Neglect. Child Abuse Prevention. Child Abuse Statistics, Facts. Types of Child Abuse. Child Physical Abuse. Child Psychological Abuse. back to Abuse Homepage.
|B1||Big Beat Sensation|
|B2||Mummy And Daddy|
- Marketed By – Polygram Records Ltd. Nigeria
- Recorded At – Tabansi Recording Studio, Onitsha
- Overdubbed At – Rogers All Stars Recording Studio, Umuokpu, Akwa
- Mixed At – Recordisc
- Produced For – Omire Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Omire Records
- Copyright (c) – Omire Records
- Designed At – Ghariokwu Lemi Arts Company
- Made By – Polygram Records Ltd. Nigeria
- Printed By – Ibukunola Printers (Nig) Ltd. Lagos
- Arranged By, Drums, Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Tony Ngon
- Backing Vocals – Benne Ngon, Ijeoma*, Jeff*
- Bass Guitar – Mr. Tony Ngon* (tracks: A2, B1)
- Bass Guitar, Keyboards, Percussion, Engineer [Mixing], Design Concept [Cover] – Orits Williki
- Composed By, Written-By, Engineer [Mixing], Design Concept [Cover] – Dr. O
- Engineer [Recording & Mixing] – Emma Kalu*
- Engineer [Recording] – Ndubuisi*
- Keyboards – Mike*
- Painting – Bola Aje
- Painting, Art Direction – Ghariokwu Lemi
- Producer – Orits Wiliki*