The Arrows - The Lines Are Open album
Das Album 'The Lines Are Open' wurde erstmals im Jahr 1985 veröffentlicht. Danach unterschrieben die 'Arrows' ihren ersten Plattenvertrag bei A&M. Das Debutalbum 'Stand Back' von 1985 wurde dort zum nationalen Erfolg. Read full description. See details and exclusions. Arrows - Lines Are Open (2013). Brand new: lowest price.
New listing The Arrows The Lines Are Open vinyl LP record. LP 12" 30cms: the Arrows: the lines are open.
To show that lines are parallel, we draw small arrow marks on them. In the figure above, note the arrows on the lines PQ and RS. This shows that these lines are parallel. If the diagram has another set of parallel lines they would have two arrows each, and so on. Shorthand notation. When we write about parallel lines there is a shorthand we can use. We can write which is read as "the line segment PQ is parallel to the segment RS". Recall that the horizontal bar over the letters indicates it is a line segment.
Lines Are Open Album Cover Art. The Arrows. Cover Art. Tracklist. 12" Vinyl 1. 1 Heart of the City.
We begin with the drawing of the simplest element – a straight line. Release the mouse button at the point where you want to end the line. A blue or green selection handle appears at each end of the line, showing that this is the currently selected object.
The infrastructure of the London Underground includes 11 lines, with 270 stations. There are two types of line on the London Underground: services that run on the sub-surface network that is just below the surface and use larger trains, and the deep-tube lines, that are for the most part self-contained and use smaller trains. Most of the lines emerge on to the surface outside the central area. The oldest trains running on the Underground were introduced in 1972
Lyrics to "The Lines" song by Beartooth: Am I the son in or out of law How many chances do I get before my head explodes What's going on Wh. .When I tell you I'll be fine I still want you by my side Please just try to read between the lines Where's my comfort in the undefined Please just try to read between the lines. If I'm your son do you hear my call Even if everything I touch will slowly turn to stone.
|A1||Heart Of The City||3:28|
|A4||Tell It To My Heart||4:42|
|B1||I Told You So||3:28|
|B3||I Can't Let Go||5:18|
- Manufactured By – Northern Entertainment Inc
- Distributed By – Northern Entertainment Inc
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records Of Canada Limited
- Recorded At – Sounds Interchange
- Recorded At – Grant Avenue Studio
- Mixed At – Little Mountain Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Power Station
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Alto Saxophone – Vernon Dorge*
- Arranged By – David Tyson, The Arrows
- Art Direction, Photography By – Dimo Safari, Hugh Syme
- Backing Vocals – Charity Brown, David Blamires, John Rutledge, Sharon Lee Williams
- Bass – Glenn Olive*
- Drums – Bobby Economou
- Engineer – Lindsay Kidd
- Engineer [Assistant] – David Bottrill, Michael Fraser*, Paul Shubat
- Guitar – Douglas Macaskill*
- Keyboards – Rob Gusevs
- Mixed By – Bob Rock, Larry Alexander (tracks: A2)
- Percussion – Memo Acevedo
- Producer, Backing Vocals – David Tyson
- Programmed By [Emulator] – Gerald O'Brian*
- Saxophone, Synthesizer [Steiner Woodwind Synthesizer] – Earl Seymour
- Trumpet – Rick Waychesko, Steve McDade
- Vocals – Dean McTaggart
NotesManufactured and Distributed by Northern Entertainment Inc.
Cat. # AVF 4602 on Labels.
Cat. # AFV 4602 on Spine.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): SP-9119-A1 ②
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): SP-9119-B1 ②
- Matrix / Runout (Side A/B Runout - Stamped): STERLING
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Stamped): CR in circle
|395120-1||The Arrows||The Lines Are Open (LP, Album)||A&M Records||395120-1||Greece||1986|
|395120||The Arrows||The Lines Are Open (LP, Album, TP)||A&M Records||395120||Greece||1986|
|AVFC 4602||The Arrows||The Lines Are Open (Cass, Album)||Avion Records||AVFC 4602||Canada||1985|
|SP9119||The Arrows||The Lines Are Open (LP, Album)||A&M Records||SP9119||Canada||1985|
|AMP-28143||The Arrows||The Lines Are Open (LP, Album)||A&M Records||AMP-28143||Japan||1985|