John Williamson - Road Thru The Heart album
Mojim Lyrics Americas singers John Williamson( John Robert Williamson ) Road Thru The Heart Goodbye Again. John Williamson( John Robert Williamson ). Lyrics. Goodbye Again.
John Williamson( John Robert Williamson ). The Least I Can Do (Song For Ethiopia). John Williamson( John Robert Williamson ) Road Thru The Heart Album songs . he Dusty Road We Know(Provided) . ld Lou(Provided) . o To Nashville(Provided) . he Shed . ou And My Guitar . he Least I Can Do (Song For Ethiopia) (Provided) . Had A Dream(Provided) . omeday An Eagle(Provided) . ee You Next Year, Mate(Provided).
Often appears as: Emusic Pty Ltd. Australia Emusic Pty Ltd. Aust. 62 submissions pending.
John Williamson chronology. Road Thru the Heart (1985). Singles from All the Best. All the Best is a compilation album by Australian country music artist John Williamson. The album was released in July 1986 and peaked at number 27 on the Kent Music Report.
John Williamson is a famous singer from Australia, known for albums like ‘Mallee Boy’, ‘Warragul’, and ‘Boomerang Café’. Read on for detailed information about his childhood, profile, career and timeline. John Williamson is a famous Australian country musician, known mostly for his album ‘Mallee Boy’, which was his nickname since he grew up in a town having the same name. Having been trained to play the ukulele, guitar and harmonica, this talented musician started out by forming a small band in his college.
The Road Home is a live album released in 1995, the fourteenth album overall by the rock group Heart. It chronicles a club performance in the "unplugged" style, but with strings, given in their home city of Seattle. It was produced by John Paul Jones of Led Zeppelin, and contains acoustic versions of many of the band's hits including "Alone", "Barracuda", and "Dreamboat Annie". The album reached number eighty-seven on the .
Many of John Williamson's fans will be aware of the causes he has supported over his long career. He promotes these during his public appearances on stage, radio, television and in the press. John has always been careful to place his patronage on those organisations which reflect his own views, particularly of Australia, its people and its bush heritage together with its flora and fauna. He has supported a number of the organisations listed for a period stretching back well over 20 years
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||The Dusty Road We Know||3:55|
|A3||Go To Nashville||3:10|
Written-By – Tony Dennett
|A5||You & My Guitar||2:45|
|A6||The Least I Can Do (Song For Ethiopia)||2:53|
|A7||I Had A Dream||2:00|
|B1||Someday An Eagle||2:43|
|B2||See You Next Year, Mate||3:22|
|B5||Stan Coster (Poem) .||1:29|
|B6||Short Of A Quid
Written-By – Stan Coster
- Manufactured By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Festival Records Pty. Ltd.
- Recorded At – Trafalgar Studios
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Emusic Pty Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Emusic Pty Ltd.
- Backing Vocals – Karen Johns, Wendy Matthews
- Bass, Double Bass [Bull Fiddle] – Dave Ellis
- Drums, Percussion [Ted Egan Beer Carton] – Doug Gallagher
- Engineer, Electric Guitar – Peter Walker
- Executive-Producer – Phil Matthews
- Fiddle – Paul "Pixie" Jenkins*
- Lacquer Cut By – P*
- Mastered By – Paul Ibbotson
- Piano, Trombone, Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Jack Grimsley
- Producer, Acoustic Guitar, Percussion [Foot Tap], Harmonica, Ukulele, Vocals – John Williamson
- Written-By – John Williamson (tracks: A1 to B5, B7)
NotesRecorded at Trafalgar Studios, Annandale N.S.W. during February 1985.
Ⓟ & Ⓒ 1985 Emusic Pty. Ltd., Aust.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: MX-65087
- Matrix / Runout: MX-65088
- Matrix / Runout: S̶M̶X̶6̶3̶7̶7̶5̶ SMX 65087 P2A2
- Matrix / Runout: S̶M̶X̶6̶3̶7̶7̶6̶ SMX 65088 P2A2
|8140052||John Williamson||Road Thru The Heart (CD, Album, RE)||Gum Leaf, EMI||8140052||Australia||Unknown|
|JWL 1001||John Williamson||Road Thru The Heart (LP, Album)||Gum Leaf||JWL 1001||Australia||1985|
|D 38498||John Williamson||Road Thru The Heart (CD, Album, RE)||Festival Records||D 38498||Australia||Unknown|