Solaris - Marsbéli Krónikák = The Martian Chronicles album
1. Marsbéli Krónikák I. The Martian Chronicles I. Composed By – Cziglán István, Erdész Róbert. 2. III. Composed By – Erdész Róbert, Kollár Attila. 3. VI. Composed By – Cziglán István, Erdész Róbert, Kollár Attila. Tracks 1 to 9 originally released as the LP Marsbéli Krónikák The Martian Chronicles in 1983. Tracks 10 and 11 are bonus tracks. Manufactured by VTCD in Hungary Made in Hungary ℗ 1995 Hungaroton-Gong Kft.
Marsbeli Kronikak" (Martian Chronlicles) is one of the greatest symphonic prog albums of all time. SOLARIS provide some great swirling keyboards (and lots of them), injected with some incredible flute, bass and guitar, surrounded by complex drumming. This recording moves in and out of many different moods throughout the recording taking on many different personas. On "The Martian Chronicles" SOLARIS creates a very dynamic and compelling progressive mix of classical and rock music. It's build upon sensational interplay between fiery electric guitar, tasteful keyboards and a powerful flute with lots of changing climates, surprising breaks and bombastic outbursts.
Артист: Solaris Название: Marsbéli Krónikák II, The Martian Chronicles II Жанр: Progressive Rock Год выхода: 2014 Label: Solaris Produkciós Hás О музыке: nFo. Solaris is a progressive rock band from Hungary. In June 2003, Attila Kollár said in an interview that the band is still alive, and they will start working on a new studio album that year. Following their regular albums (and a live double CD recorded in 1995 during the Progfest in Los Angeles), the band also started a 3-volume "Official Bootleg" series. As the title says, these contain recordings that were never officially released before and consist of mainly live material. The title track of the second volume was originally intended to appear on the first album but has never been recorded in the studio.
30 years after their masterpiece Marsbéli Krónikák (Martian Chronicles) this great Hungarian prog/symph band has created a sequel that rivals the original. A fresh sound from Solaris. Only discovered this band recently, but really know how to deliver on a groove. The bass sounds on this album, particularly in track one are really good. Some prog metalers could learn from this album. Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase.
Marsbeli Kronikak 2. (The Martian Chronicles 2 and 3). Marsbeli Kronikak 4-5-6. The Martian Chronicles 4-5-6). Side 2. 1. M'ars (Poetica). Ha Felszall A Kod. (If The Fog Ascends).
Their first album's title is a reference to The Martian Chronicles. The members have said that they were influenced by these, and other Sci-Fi books. The majority of Solaris' songs are instrumentals. The first track on their first LP, Marsbéli Krónikák, is an exception, with a few lines spoken over the music.
Содействие в подборе финансовых услуг/организаций
|1||Marsbéli Krónikák I. = The Martian Chronicles I.||3:34|
|2||Marsbéli Krónikák II.-III. = The Martian Chronicles II.-III.||6:32|
|3||Marsbéli Krónikák IV.-VI. = The Martian Chronicles IV.-VI.||13:15|
|5||Ha Felszáll A Köd = If The Fog Ascends||3:58|
|6||Apokalipszis = Apokalypse||3:44|
|7||E-Moll Előjáték = Prelude In E Minor||0:29|
|8||Legyőzhetetlen = Undefeatable||2:46|
- Licensed From – Hungaroton
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – King Record Co. Ltd
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – King Records
- Bass Guitar – Pócs Tamás
- Drums, Percussion – Gömör László
- Electric Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Synthesizer, Effects [Billentyűs Effektek] – Cziglán István
- Engineer – Kálmán Sándor, Lakatos Gábor, Szita István
- Flute, Recorder, Synthesizer, Vocals – Kollár Attila
- Piano, Organ, Synthesizer [Szintetizátorok] – Erdész Róbert
- Producer [Zenei Rendező] – Gömör László, Pócs Tamás, Molnár Ákos* (tracks: 5, 8)
NotesOn tray card:
Licensed by Hungaroton Records, Hungary
℗ 1989 King Record Co.,Ltd.
Made in Japan.
Made in Japan.
℗ 1989 King Records. Tokyo Japan
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 4 988003 056452
- Barcode (String): 4988003056452
- Matrix / Runout: K32Y2187 B9204D
- Rights Society: JASRAC
|SLPM 17819||Solaris||Marsbéli Krónikák = The Martian Chronicles (LP, Album)||Start||SLPM 17819||Hungary||1984|
|HCD 17819||Solaris||Marsbéli Krónikák = The Martian Chronicles (CD, Album, RE, Unofficial)||Gong||HCD 17819||Russia||2014|
|HCD 17819||Solaris||Marsbéli Krónikák = The Martian Chronicles (CD, Album, RE)||Gong||HCD 17819||Hungary||1995|
|HCD 17819||Solaris||Marsbéli Krónikák = The Martian Chronicles (CD, Album, RE, RP)||Gong||HCD 17819||Hungary||Unknown|
|KICP 2826||Solaris||Marsbéli Krónikák = The Martian Chronicles (CD, Album, RE)||Nexus , King Records||KICP 2826||Japan||1996|