Webb Wilder - Doo Dad album
Listen free to Webb Wilder – DooDad. Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last. Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this album.
Album · 1990 · 12 Songs. Listen on Apple Music. See All. It Came from Nashville.
Webb Wilder - Doo Dad (1991). Songs in album Webb Wilder - Doo Dad (1991).
Blues Rock Webb Wilder. Band Name Webb Wilder. Album Name Doo Dad. Type Album.
Band Name Webb Wilder. Erscheinungsdatum 1991. Musik GenreBlues Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen2.
John "Webb" McMurry (born May 19, 1954), known as Webb Wilder, is an American rock & roll singer, guitarist and actor. McMurry was born in Hattiesburg, Mississippi. According to family, he could sing before he could walk. He started playing guitar at the age of 12 and was playing in bands when he was 14. His aunt was Lillian McMurry, the founder of Trumpet Records. She was a mentor to McMurray and gave advice as he started in the music industry.
The Mississippi-raised, Nashville-based Wilder and band start from a basic blues style fused to rootsy rock, then shish-kebab the result with a skewered view of mundane existence. Echoes of 50s instrumental rock, British Invasion, garage grunge and psychedelia all surface throughout the album. Doo Dad doesn't quite hit the emotional depth of the group's previous Hybrid Vigor release, but Wilder sure knows how to ladle out the Southern hospitality.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – R. S. Field
|2||Tough It Out
Written-By – J. David*, R. S. Field
|3||Meet Your New Landlord
Written-By – S. Landreth*
Written-By – K. Greenberg*, R. S. Field
Written-By – I. Hunter*
Voice [Sputnik Transmission] – Suzy ElkinsWritten-By – B. Lloyd*, R. S. Field
|7||Run With It
Written-By – R. S. Field, S. Elkins*
|8||King Of The Hill
Written-By – M. Smith*, R. S. Field
|9||Everyday (I Kick Myself)
Written-By – R. S. Field, W. Wilder*
|10||The Rest (Will Take Care Of Itself)
Written-By – R. S. Field
|11||Baby Please Don't Go
Written-By – J. Williams*
|12||I Had Too Much To Dream (Last Night)
Written-By – A. Tucker*, N. Mantz*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Ariola
- Published By – Sharp Circle Music
- Published By – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – GMMI, Inc.
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Sonny Landreth Music
- Published By – Jesse John Music
- Published By – Kung Fu Grip Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Mighty Nice Music
- Published By – Fenderskirt Music
- Published By – Field Trip Music
- Published By – Ackee Music, Inc.
- Published By – Full Grown Music
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Master Control, Burbank
- Recorded At – Ice Station Zebra
- Recorded At – 16th Avenue Sound
- Recorded At – The Playhouse
- Recorded At – OmniSound Studios
- Recorded At – Sound Emporium
- Recorded At – Sound Vortex
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Arranged By [Horns], Saxophone – Jim Hoke
- Backing Vocals – R. S. Field, Scott Baggett, Sonny Landreth
- Bass – Glen Worf*, Rick Price , Scott Baggett
- Bass [Zoom] – George Bradfute
- Bass, Vocals – Rich Ruth
- Design – Flournoy Holmes*
- Drums – Craig Kramph*, Greg Morrow, R. S. Field
- Drums, Vocals – Les James
- Engineer – Brent Carpenter, Charles Nasser, Chris Furman*, Gary Laney, Jack Howell, Jim Champagne, Linell*, Mike Corbett, Patrick Kelly, Rob Earls*, Scott Blockland
- Guitar – Bill Lloyd , Jimmy Crespo, Kenny Greenberg, R. S. Field, Sonny Landreth
- Guitar, Vocals – Donny Roberts
- Harmonica – Jim Hoke
- Keyboards – "The" Al Kooper*, Gregg Wetzel*, R. S. Field, Scott Baggett
- Mixed By – Al Kooper (tracks: 7), Dave McNair (tracks: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 to 12), Scott Baggett (tracks: 1, 4)
- Percussion – Dave McNair, R. S. Field
- Photography By – Ruth Leitman
- Producer – Al Kooper (tracks: 7), Bill Lloyd (tracks: 6), R. S. Field
- Recorded By – Dave McNair, Greg Parker (tracks: 8), Scott Baggett
- Trumpet, Trombone – Gary Buho Gazaway*
- Vocals, Guitar – Webb Wilder
NotesMade and printed in Germany
Issued in standard case with 6 page inner fold out sheet
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 34629 060326
- Label Code: LC 6410
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Price Code (F:): BM650
- Other (D:): QB
- Other (UK:): QB
|72445-11010-4||Webb Wilder||Doo Dad (Cass)||Zoo Entertainment||72445-11010-4||US||1991|
|72445-11010-2||Webb Wilder||Doo Dad (CD)||Zoo Entertainment||72445-11010-2||US||1991|