David Moss - Dense Band album
On Dense Band, percussionist and insane vocalist David Moss picks up where he left off with his preceding effort, Full House, expanding the number of musicians in a given piece but keeping to brief durations in an attempt to formulate a kind of avant-garde pop song. As the band's name implies, the sound is significantly denser and, partly due to this fact, the music is more successful.
BPM Profile Dense Band. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by David Moss.
мы улучшили вашПлейлист дня и другие умные плейлисты. Пользовательское соглашение.
Listen to music from David Moss Dense Band like A Dot, A Line. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from David Moss Dense Band. David Moss Dense Band. Overview (current section).
David MOSS dense band. Moers music - Moers music 02040 - West-Germany - 1985.
David Moss (born January 21, 1949 in New York City) is an American composer, percussionist and self-taught vocalist, founder of the David Moss Dense Band; co-founder and artistic director of the Institute for Living Voice, Antwerp. His performances are noted for their innovative style, multimedia approach and improvisation. Moss has lived in Berlin, Germany since 1991, when he received a fellowship from the prestigious Berlin Artist Program of the DAAD.
Listen to David Moss Radio featuring songs from Dense Band free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. CNN, MSNBC, Fox News, ESPN, BBC, NPR.
|B3||Three Metal Moves||3:35|
|B6||Unsafe At Any Speed||3:15|
|B7||In The Dark Times, Will There Be Singing||3:16|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Burkhard Hennen Publishing
- Copyright (c) – Burkhard Hennen Publishing
- Published By – Burkhard Hennen Publishing
- Recorded At – BC Studio
- 6-String Bass – Fred Frith (tracks: A3, A4, B3)
- Alto Saxophone – John Zorn
- Bass – Fred Frith
- Cello – Tom Cora (tracks: A2, A3, A6)
- Composed By – David Moss (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B7), D. Moss* (tracks: A6), Fred Frith (tracks: A1 to A5, B1 to B7), F. Frith* (tracks: A6), T. Cora* (tracks: A6)
- Design [Front And Back Cover] – Mare Earley
- Drums – Jules Moss (tracks: A1, A2, B6)
- Drums [Invisible] – David Moss (tracks: A6)
- Drums, Percussion, Percussion [Metal], Steel Drums – David Moss
- Effects [Rain, Manipulations] – Fred Frith (tracks: A6)
- Engineer [Creative Engineering] – Martin Bisi
- Guitar – Arto Lindsay (tracks: A4, B3, B5)
- Guitar [Fletcher] – Fred Frith (tracks: B3)
- Guitar, Soloist – Fred Frith (tracks: B2)
- Photography By [Back Cover] – Carrie Pickett
- Photography By [Cover] – Bob Murray
- Producer – Fred Frith
- Scratches [Manipulated Records] – Christian Marclay (tracks: A2, A3, B3, B4)
- Synthesizer [DX7] – Wayne Horvitz (tracks: A1, A3, A5, B1)
- Turntables – Christian Marclay
- Vocals [Singing] – Arto Lindsay (tracks: A2, A5, B2, B5), David Moss (tracks: A1, A2, A6, B3, B5, B7), Tenko (tracks: A3, B1)
- Voice – Fred Frith (tracks: B5)
- Voice [Game Calls] – John Zorn (tracks: A2, A4, A5, B1, B3, B5)
- Voice [High Harmony] – David Moss (tracks: A5)
NotesRecorded Feb./Mar. 1985 at B.C. Studio, Brooklyn, N.Y.
Ⓟ + Ⓒ Burkhard Hennen Publishing 1985
Manufactured in West Germany
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): 02040-A1-Q
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): 02040-B1-Q
- Label Code: LC 6059
- Rights Society: GEMA
|02076 CD||David Moss||Dense Band (CD, Album, RE)||Moers Music||02076 CD||Germany||1992|