Flash - Flash In The Can album
Album Name In the Can. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum 1972. Musik GenreProgressive Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen2. 2. Monday Morning Eyes.
Flash is the self-titled debut studio album by British band Flash, released in February 1972 by Sovereign Records. Guitarist Peter Banks played with several bands before forming Flash, including The Nighthawks in 1963, The Devil's Disciples in 1964, The Syndicats in 1965 and then The Syn with Chris Squire on bass in 1965.
This digital album will be played as a real album with flipping sound when you flip it by mouse. FLIP Flash Album Deluxe aims to be the easiest to use and most powerful tool in this category
FLIP Flash Album Deluxe is an application that can help you create digital photo albums.
Flash is a music studio album recording by FLASH (Eclectic Prog/Progressive Rock) released in 1972 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. Undeniably the album's centerpiece. The closing Time It Takes can only pale in comparison, but it's got its charms as well, even if the vocal lines are fairly uninspired. I find this relatively uninteresting but then again I seem to be in a minority. This is just derivative prog rock to me with "affirmative" leanings, with somewhat technical capabilities, but arriving nowhere-close to their target of Yes.
Flash Flash Flash is the first full-length album from The Explosion. It was released in 2000 on Jade Tree Records. Spin Magazine named it one of the top 20 albums of 2000. No Revolution" – 2:21. Broken Down And Out" – 2:10. Outbound Line" – 2:13. Tarantulas Attack" – 1:27. If You Don't Know" – 2:09. Leave It In The Dirt" – 1:47. Conniption Fit" – 1:59.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Colin Carter
|A2||Monday Morning Eyes
Written-By – Ray Bennett
|B1||Black And White
Written-By – P. Banks*, R. Bennett*
|B2||Stop That Banging
Written-By – Mike Hough
|B3||There No More
Written-By – Ray Bennett
- Manufactured By – Record Club Of America, Inc.
- Manufactured By – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Recorded At – De Lane Lea Studios
- Licensed From – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Ray Bennett
- Design [Cover] – John Hoernle
- Design [Innerspread], Photography By – Hipgnosis
- Drums, Percussion – Mike Hough
- Engineer – John Acock, Louie Austin*
- Lead Guitar, Vocals, Synthesizer [Arp] – Peter Banks
- Lead Vocals – Colin Carter
- Photography By [Cover] – Rick Rankin*
- Producer – Derek Lawrence
NotesLabel variant from Flash - Flash In The Can.
Recorded at De Lane Lea Studios, Wembley, London.
"Manufactured by Record Club of America, York, Pennsylvania, under license from Capitol Records, Inc." printed on bottom left corner of back cover.
"MFD. BY CAPITOL RECORDS, INC., A SUBSIDIARY OF CAPITOL INDUSTRIES, INC., U.S.A. CAPITOL MARCA REG." printed at top of labels.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, label): SMAS 1-11115
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, label): SMAS 2-11115
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1, etched): SMAS-1-11115-F2
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2, etched): SMAS-2-11115-F2
|SMAS-11115||Flash||In The Can (LP, Album)||Sovereign , Capitol Records||SMAS-11115||US||1972|
|ECLEC2201||Flash||In The Can (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC2201||UK||Unknown|
|SMAS-11115||Flash||In The Can (LP, Album)||Sovereign , Capitol Records||SMAS-11115||Canada||1972|
|4xt-1115, SMAS-11115||Flash||In The Can (Cass)||Sovereign , Capitol Records||4xt-1115, SMAS-11115||US||1972|
|ECLEC2201||Flash||In The Can (CD, Album, RE, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC2201||UK||2010|