Boredoms - Rebore Vol.3 album
Album Name Rebore Vo. Data de lançamento 2001. Labels Warner Music Group. Estilo de MúsicaExperimental Rock. Membros têm este álbum0. Other productions from Boredoms. Rebore Vo. : Vision Recreation by Eye. Vision Creation Newsun.
Rebore Vol. 3 is a music boxset/compilation recording by BOREDOMS (essive Rock) released in 2001 on cd, lp, vinyl and/or cassette. (Non Stop Mix By DJ KRUSH ) INDIE (JAPAN). Sort: Recent best-seller Results cached. BOREDOMS Rebore Vo. JAPAN CD WPC6-1 OBI.
Rebore, vol. 3 is the third remix album of material by experimental noise rock band Boredoms. It is the third of four in the Rebore series, and is a DJ remix by DJ Krush that contains samples from Boredoms' entire discography to that point. DJ Krush Gigamix" – 44:51. DJ Krush – production, compilation, mixing. Toshihiko Miyoshi – engineering, mixing. Mitsukazu Tanaka – mastering. Masanobu Kondo – executive production. Noriko Asano – production coordination.
This album was released on the label WEA Japan (catalog number WPC6-10119) . Records (2) (catalog number WPC6-10119). This album was released in 2001-02-21 year. Format of the release is. CD, Compilation.
Try another! More albums from Boredoms: Super Roots 5 by Boredoms. : Vision Recreation By Eye by Boredoms. Super Ae by Boredoms. Boretronix 2 by Boredoms. Pop Tatari by Boredoms. Soul Discharge by Boredoms. Vision Creation Newsun by Boredoms. View all albums . Super Roots 3. By: Boredoms (1994, Rock). 1. Hard Trance Away (Karaoke Of Cosmos). More albums from Boredoms: Super Roots 5 by Boredoms. 1 is a 2000 album by experimental noise rock band Boredoms. It is the first of three in the Rebore series, and is a DJ remix by Unkle that contains samples from Boredoms' entire discography to that point. Track listing - "Dysfunctional Monster Jam" – 46:01 - Personnel - Jame. mage: Rebore 1japan. Yoshimi is a Japanese musician best known for her role as the longest consistent drummer in the Japanese rock band Boredoms.
|1||DJ Krush Gigamix||44:51|
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Distributed By – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music Japan Inc.
- Recorded At – Hal Studio
- Mixed At – Hal Studio
- Mastered At – Sony Music Shinanomachi Studio
- Art Direction, Painting [Repainting] – Naohiro Ukawa (Mom/N/Dad Productions)*
- Compilation Producer, Producer [Additional] – DJ Krush
- Compiled By, DJ Mix – DJ Krush
- Coordinator [Post Production Coordinated By] – Hiroko Nakano
- Coordinator [Production Coordinated By] – Noriko Asano
- Executive-Producer – Masanobu Kondo
- Mastered By – Mitsukazu Tanaka
- Painting [Original Art Painting] – Ausgang*
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Mixed By [Assisted By] – Youhei Ichikawa
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Toshihiko Miyoshi
NotesWith fold-out booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 4943674022663
|WQJB-1051||Boredoms||Rebore Vol.3 (LP, Comp, Mixed)||WEA Japan, A.K.A. Bounce||WQJB-1051||Japan||2001|