Ray Parker Jr. - After Dark album
Ray Parker Jr. After Dark (Album) 1987. UMG (от лица компании "Geffen "); Warner Chappell, Sony ATV Publishing, UBEM, Ray Parker Jr. dba Raydiola Music, LatinAutor - PeerMusic, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (5). Композиция.
After Dark is the fourth album by gwriter Ray Parker Jr. released on August 25, 1987 by Geffen Records. The album rose to No. 27 on the Billboard Top Soul Albums chart. After Dark was produced by Ray Parker J. Burt Bacharach and Carole Bayer Sager. As a single "I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone" rose to No. 5 on the Billboard Hot Soul Songs chart. A duet with Natalie Cole called Over You also rose to No. 10 on the Billboard Hot Soul Songs chart. released in 1987 for the new Geffen Records label. The record company released the album on February 14, 1987. It included the single "I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone". Background Vocalists.
After Dark was produced by Ray Parker J. 5 on the Billboard Hot Soul Songs chart Track listing. Producers – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks 1, 3–6, 8, 9 & 10); Burt Bacharach (tracks 4 & 7); Carole Bayer Sager (tracks 4 & 7).
Request an album send to friend. Ray Parker Jr. After Dark (1987). - After Dark.
and now Ray Parker Jr. "After Dark". The first time i heard the song"I Dont Think That Man Should Sleep Alone" was on an old tape of the apollo that my mother had. RPJ was the host and he performed "Sleep Alone" and from the first chord i was immidiatley transfixed on this song. After Dark I recently purchased this CD after seaching for it for 22 years. I loved when I first purchased it as an album in 1987, however either my tastes has changed or the music on this CD is not the same as the ones on the original album. I was a little bit disapointed after listening to it recently, this CD did not have the same vibe it did originally.
Ray Parker Jr - Sex And The Single Ma. ip. Raydio & Ray Parker Jr - Two Places At The Same Time.
Ray Parker Jr. 1987 - 10 songs. 1. Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone. 0. More albums from Ray Parker Jr. I Love You Like You Are. 1991. Girl I Saw You.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||I Don't Think That Man Should Sleep Alone||4:13|
Saxophone, Soloist – Dave Boroff*Vocals – Natalie ColeWritten-By, Producer – Carole Bayer SagerWritten-By, Producer, Arranged By – Burt Bacharach
|A4||You Shoulda Kept A Spare
Saxophone, Soloist – Gerald Albright
Arranged By – Gene PageArranged By [Background Vocals] – Kashif
|B1||You Make My Nature Dance||4:30|
Written-By, Producer – Burt Bacharach, Carole Bayer Sager
|B4||I Love Your Daughter||3:44|
- Copyright (c) – The David Geffen Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The David Geffen Company
- Manufactured By – Columbia House, A Division Of CBS Canada Ltd.
- Recorded At – Ameraycan Studios
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Recording
- Recorded At – Lion Share Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Wonderland Studios, Los Angeles
- Recorded At – Cherokee Studios
- Recorded At – Conway Studios
- Recorded At – Devonshire Studios
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Arranged By – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: A1, A3 to A4, B1 to B5)
- Art Direction – Laura LiPuma
- Backing Vocals – Anita Sherman, Arnell Carmichael, Candice Ghant, Cornelius Mimms*, Greg Phillinganes, Julia Waters, Kamaya Koepke, Karyn White, Kashif, Keith Harrison, Lynne Fiddmont, Maxine Waters, Monty Seward, Philip Bailey, Yogi*
- Bass – Cornelius Mimms*, Nathan East, Neil Stubenhaus
- Drums – Carlos Vega, Jeff Porcaro, Ollie E. Brown*
- Engineer – Steve Hallquist*
- Engineer [Additional] – Gary Olazabol*, Mike Mancini*, Mick Guizowski*, Tom Vicari*
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jerry Hall , Ray Parker III
- Guitar – Paul Jackson Jr.
- Keyboards – Burt Bacharach, Eric Daniels , Greg Phillinganes, Robbie Buchanan, Sylvester Rivers, J. Wayne Lindsey*
- Performer [All Instruments], Backing Vocals, Engineer – Ray Parker Jr.
- Photography – Victoria Sim
- Piano – Kevin Toney
- Producer – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3 to B5)
- Synthesizer – Larry Williams
- Technician [Production Assistant] – Horatio Gordon
- Written-By – Ray Parker Jr. (tracks: A1, A3 to B1, B3 to B5)
NotesLP housed in lyric inner sleeve.
Recorded at Ameraycan Studios
Additional recording at:
Ocean Way Studio, Lion Share Studio,
Wonderland Studio, Cherokee Studio, Conway
Studio and Devonshire Studio.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout - Etched): XGHS-24124-1 1A 2Z DM
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout - Etched): XGHS-24124-2 1A 2Z DM
|GHS 24124||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (LP, Album, All)||Geffen Records||GHS 24124||US||1987|
|9 24124-2||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (CD, Album)||Geffen Records||9 24124-2||US||1987|
|670.0076, 759924124-1/4, 000111||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (LP, Album)||Geffen Records, Geffen Records, Geffen Records||670.0076, 759924124-1/4, 000111||Brazil||1987|
|M5 24124||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (Cass, Album, Dol)||Geffen Cassettes||M5 24124||Canada||1987|
|EN-1879||Ray Parker Jr.||After Dark (Cass, Album, Unofficial, Dol)||Thomsun Original||EN-1879||Saudi Arabia||Unknown|