Zuider Zee - Zeenith album
Prior to Zeenith, Zuider Zee’s 1975 self-titled LP was the only record out there that existed. Released on Columbia, it was hailed as a true great power pop record of the time by groups such as Cheap Trick. Rick Nielsen called me one night, Zuider Zee’s Richard Orange recalls. Comprised entirely of previously unreleased tracks, Zeenith is an album in which sugar-coated glam stomp nestles up alongside Mersey beat and where rousing power pop, crunchy rock and a undercurrent of pop-peppered psychedelia all merge seamlessly. Childhood pals Richard Orange and Gary Simon Bertrand had matriculated in late ‘60s Lafayette pop-psych outfit, Thomas Edisun’s Electric Light Bulb Band, before joining forces with Kim Foreman and John Bonar.
Zeenith (2018) - download the album and listen online. On this page you can listen to the album, get information about the album, see the list of songs and much more. Listen online and stay in a good mood. Org Album: Zeenith (2018).
LITA 166. Zuider Zee (2). Zeenith (LP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RM, Red). Zeenith (12xFile, FLAC, Comp, RM). Light In The Attic. LITA 166. Zeenith (CD, Album, Comp).
Album Premiere: TIFFY – Fire Sale. Bandcamp of the Day: Xenu & the Thetans. Droning On: A Look at the Noisiest Noise. Thankfully, the saviors of the forgotten and criminally under looked, the folks behind Light in the Attic Records, have re-released a lost Zuider Zee gem; Zeenith is a completely remastered set of a dozen songs recorded by the band between 1972 – and- 1974. None of these songs have ever been officially released until now.
Listen to Zuider Zee Radio featuring songs from Zeenith free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Words & Music by Richard Orange. Thirteen unreleased RICHARD ORANGE songs. 20 May at 04:01 ·. Richard Orange. 20 May at 04:00 ·. RECORDED IN BRITTANIA (1983) by ZEE. Words & Music by Richard Orange.
The Zuiderzee or Zuider Zee was a shallow bay of the North Sea in the northwest of the Netherlands, extending about 100 km (60 miles) inland and at most 50 km (30 miles) wide, with an overall depth of about 4 to 5 metres (13–16 feet) and a coastline of about 300 km (200 miles). It covered 5,000 km2 (1,900 sq mi). Its name is Dutch for "southern sea", indicating that the name originates in Friesland, to the north of the Zuiderzee (cf. North Sea)
|A1||Haunter Of The Darkness|
|B1||After The Shine's Gone|
|B2||Better Than All The Others|
|B3||Royal Command Performances|
|B4||Quite A While|
|B5||Old (Single Edit)|
|B6||Might Be I'm Losing My Mind|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Light In The Attic Records & Distribution, LLC
- Published By – Orange Pop Shop Songs Ltd
- Licensed From – Gary Simon Bertrand
- Recorded At – Trans Maximus Inc. Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Glaser Sound Studios, Inc., Nashville, Tennessee
- Mastered At – John Baldwin Mastering
- Lacquer Cut At – Golden Mastering
- Pressed By – Record Technology Incorporated – 29128
- Bass, Backing Vocals – John Bonar
- Compilation Producer – Alec Palao
- Compilation Producer [Associate Producer] – Gary Simon Bertrand, Matt Sullivan , Richard Orange
- Design – Henry Owings*
- Drums, Percussion, Backing Vocals – Gary Simon Bertrand
- Engineer – Jerry Williams* (tracks: A1, A3-A5, B2-B5)
- Executive-Producer – Leland Russell
- Executive-Producer [Compilation] – Josh Wright, Matt Sullivan
- Keyboards, Backing Vocals – Kim Foreman
- Lacquer Cut By – GOLDEN*
- Lead Vocals, Guitar – Richard Orange
- Lighting [Light Technician], Production Manager [Equipment Manager] – Richard Reinach
- Liner Notes – Alec Palao
- Mastered By – John Baldwin
- Performer, Arranged By – Zuider Zee
- Photography [Photos And Archival Material] – Gary Simon Bertrand
- Producer – Leland Russell, Richard Orange
- Producer [Associate Producer], Engineer – Kyle Lehning (tracks: A2, B1, B6)
- Product Manager [Project Manager] – Patrick McCarthy
- Proofreader – Lydia Hyslop
- Tour Manager [Road Manager], Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Andre LeJeune
- Transferred By [Tape Transfers] – Alec Palao, John Baldwin
- Written-By – Richard Orange
NotesStandard Black Vinyl
Includes booklet with unseen photos, deep notes and lyrics.
All tracks previously unreleased
Remastered from the original tapes
All tracks recorded 1972 - September 1973
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Sida A [Etched]): LITA-166-A 29128.1...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Etched]): LITA-166-B 29128.2...
- Matrix / Runout (Side A [Stamped]): GOLDEN
- Matrix / Runout (Side B [Stamped]): GOLDEN
- Barcode (on obi-style marketing wrap): 826853016612
|LITA 166||Zuider Zee||Zeenith (LP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RM, Red)||Light In The Attic||LITA 166||US||2018|
|none||Zuider Zee||Zeenith (12xFile, FLAC, Comp, RM)||Light In The Attic||none||US||2018|
|LITA 166||Zuider Zee||Zeenith (CD, Album, Comp)||Light In The Attic||LITA 166||US||2018|
|LITA 166||Zuider Zee||Zeenith (LP, Album, Comp, Ltd, RM, Gol)||Light In The Attic||LITA 166||US||2018|