Green Day - Nimrod. album
Nimrod (stylized as nimrod. is the fifth studio album by American rock band Green Day, released on October 14, 1997 by Reprise Records. The band began work on the album in the wake of the cancellation of a European tour after the release of their previous album, Insomniac. Recorded at Conway Recording Studios in Los Angeles, the album was written with the intent of creating a set of standalone songs as opposed to a cohesive album
Green Day - Nimrod (Full Album). Авторы текста и музыки. Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, Tré Cool. WMG (от лица компании "Reprise"); Warner Chappell, PEDL, LatinAutor - Warner Chappell, CMRRA, UBEM, LatinAutor" и другие авторские общества (9). Композиция.
Listen free to Green Day – Nimrod (Nice Guys Finish Last, Hitchin' a Ride and more). Following the cool reception to Insomniac, Green Day retreated from the spotlight for a year to rest and spend time with their families. During that extended break, they decided to not worry about their supposedly lost street credibility and make an album according to their instincts, which meant more experimentation and less of their trademark punk-pop.
Album · 1997 · 18 Songs. But a sweet, catchy tune like Nice Guys Finish Last doesn’t appear on anyone else’s album and after two decades of punk rock, Green Day manages to find a way to keep itself energized with the creative fires burning. All successful bands are threatened by an overexposure that’s out of their control. The best a band can do is diversify and try new approaches. Which Green Day does within its own punk parameters. Hitchin’ a Ride adds a trudge. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) goes acoustic with strings and became a huge hit. King for a Day adds horns and a quick-stepping beat.
Green Day tried to grow up on their previous album, 1995’s Insomniac, but didn’t seem quite sure how to go about it. The lyrics got nastier, and the characters more depraved, while the music clung stubbornly to the brisk tempos and concise melodies of pop-punk formula. With Nimrod, Armstrong’s juvenile sense of humor is back. On The Grouch, he complains, I’m turning out like my dad, and on the ska romp King for a Day, he imagines life as a drag queen.
Green Day Pictures Studio Albums Nimrod. 18 Photos in this album. Page 1 of 1. Green Day Pictures Studio Albums Nimrod.
Green Day. 2017 сингл Otis Mix. Revolution Radio. Radio Waves 1991-1994: The Very Best Of Green Day. Green Day. 2016. Live To Air. 2014. Tré! Green Day. 2012. DOS! Green Day. 2012 expliсit. 2012 сингл. UNO! Green Day. 2011 Deluxe. Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen The Album.
Green Day New Album, Green Day Revolution Radio, Music Album Covers, Music Albums, Vinyl Music, Vinyl Records, Hard Rock, Heavy Metal, Green Day Poster. The Thing That Ate Floyd. American Idiot Lyrics Green Day Quotes Song Quotes Music Quotes Music Lyrics Green Day Lyrics Love Band Cool Bands Band Pictures. So give me novacaine. Kori Pestaña Affectionate for me. Hopefully this isn't the best that the album (or the sequels, "Dos! and Tre!) has to offer. The lyric video is in 3-D, for those of you who have leftover movie theatre glasses around the house. 13 Old-School, Perfectly Pop-Punk Photos of Green Day.
Green Day's 1997 album. Tracklist: 1. Nice Guys Finish Last 2. Hitchin' a Ride 3. The Grouch 4. Redundant 5. Scattered 6. All the Time 7. Worry Rock 8. Platypus (I Hate You) 9. Uptight 10. Last Ride In 11. Jinx 12. Haushinka 13. Walking Alone 14. Reject 15. Take Back 16. King for a Day 17. Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) 18. Prosthetic Head. 0:00: Nice Guys Finish Last 2:49: Hitchin' a Ride 5:41: The Grouch 7:53: Redundant 11:12: Scattered 14:14: All the Time 16:24: Worry Rock 18:51: Platypus (I Hate You) 21:13: Uptight 24:17:.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Nice Guys Finish Last|
|2||Hitchin' A Ride
Violin – Petra Haden
|6||All The Time|
|8||Platypus (I Hate You)|
|10||Last Ride In
Violin – Petra Haden
|16||King For A Day
Horns – Gabrial McNair, Stephen Bradley
|17||Good Riddance (Time Of Your Life)|
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- A&R [A&r Coordinator] – Cheryl Jenets
- Arranged By [Strings], Arranged By [Horns] – David Campbell
- Bass, Vocals, Performer [Baseball Bat] – Mike Dirnt
- Drums, Bongos, Tambourine – Tré Cool*
- Engineer [Additional Second] – Barry Goldberg , Bill Kinsley, Mike Dy, Wes Seidman*
- Engineer [Second] – Tony Flores
- Engineer, Recorded By – Ken Allardyce
- Management [Atlas/third Rail Management] – Bob Cavallo, Patrick Magnarella*
- Mixed By – Chris Lord-Alge
- Music By – Green Day
- Photography By – Snorri Brothers*
- Photography By, Art Direction, Design – Chris Bilheimer
- Producer – Green Day, Rob Cavallo
- Technician [Drum Tech] – Mike "Sack" Fasano*
- Technician [Guitar Tech] – Bill Schneider
- Vocals, Words By, Guitar, Harmonica – Billie Joe*
NotesMade in Germany [Back cover]
Made in Germany [Disc]
Petra Haden appears courtesy of Geffen Records.
© ℗ 1997 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
This is the original 1997 pressing (see run outs); for the 1999 repressing, see Nimrod.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 9362-46794-2 4
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624679424
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 936246794-2.2 10/97
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 936246794-2.3 11/97
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 936246794-2 09/97
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4, 5, 6): [Warner Logo] 936246794-2 09/97
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1, 3, 4, 5, 6): IFPI L011
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05Z9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 0610
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 060D
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 0605
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 0501
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 05N2
- Label Code: LC 0322
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
|9 46794-2||Green Day||Nimrod. (HDCD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 46794-2||US||1997|
|24 67944||Green Day||Nimrod. (Cass, Album, Dol)||Reprise Records||24 67944||Canada||1997|
|4607173158192||Green Day||Nimrod. (CD, Album)||Никитин, Reprise Records||4607173158192||Russia||2007|
|9362-46794-2||Green Day||Nimrod. (HDCD, Album, RP)||Reprise Records||9362-46794-2||Europe||1999|
|9362-46794-1||Green Day||Nimrod. (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||9362-46794-1||Germany||1997|