Claytown Troupe - Ways Of Love album
Complete your Claytown Troupe collection.
More albums from Claytown Troupe: Through The Veil by Claytown Troupe. View all albums . Out There. By: Claytown Troupe (1992, Rock). 5. How Can Anybody Do This?.
Love is the eponymous debut album by the Los Angeles-based rock band Love, and was released in March 1966 on Elektra Records. Arthur Lee, who was originally from Memphis, Tennessee, but had lived in Los Angeles since he was five, had been recording since 1963 with his bands, the LAG's and Lee's American Four. He had written and also produced the single "My Diary" for Rosa Lee Brooks in 1964 which featured Jimi Hendrix on guitar.
claytown troupe, claytown troupe out there Claytown Troupe are an alternative rock band from Bristol, England who came to success in 1989. 1 Early history – 1984 – 1988. Out There' spawned two top 75 UK singles – 'Ways of love' UK No 57,1 'Wanted it all' UK No 741. In 1992 as guests of Pearl Jam on their Ten Tour the only UK act to have toured with Pearl Jam the CTT were transferred to EMI UK after the US label was taken over by Zomba and the majority of non-US bands were dropped.
1. Showing official release groups by this artist. Show all release groups instead, or show various artists release groups. View all relationships.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Ways Of Love
Producer – Claytown Troupe, Ralph Jezzard
|B||Freedom (Live BBC Session)
Engineer – Martin Parker*Producer – Pete Watts*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BBC Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Island Records
- Produced For – Strychnine Productions
- Produced For – Claytown Troupe
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Pressed By – EMI Records
- Mastered At – The Town House
- Layout – Island Art
- Management – Bedlam Management
- Sleeve, Design, Photography By – Tim "The Fish" Wilkins*
- Written-By – Bennett*, Holt*, Riou*, Waterson*, Williams*
A-side produced by Ralph Jezzard for Strychnine Productions.
B-side taken from a session recorded for the Nicky Campbell show. First broadcast: February 12, 1990
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (scanned): 042287564479
- Barcode (Printed): 042287 564479
- Label Code: LC 0407
- Rights Society: BIEM / STEMRA
- Price Code: PY 102
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 875 644-7/A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 875 644-7/B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped/etched side A): IS 464 A-1U-1-X 2 TOWNHOUSE DMM AHHH! LUDWIG D
- Matrix / Runout (Runout stamped/etched side B): IS 464 B-1U-1- 2 TOWN HOUSE DMM BDD
|10 IS 464||Claytown Troupe||Ways Of Love (10")||Island Records||10 IS 464||1990|
|CID 464, 875 645-2||Claytown Troupe||Ways Of Love (CD, Maxi)||Island Records, Island Records||CID 464, 875 645-2||UK||1990|
|12 IS 464, 875 645-1||Claytown Troupe||Ways Of Love (12", Single)||Island Records, Island Records||12 IS 464, 875 645-1||UK||1990|