Fear Factory - Demanufacture album
Burton C. Bell wrote the majority of the lyrics and Dino Cazares wrote all the music. This is the band's first album with their classic line-up; adding new bassist Christian Olde Wolbers. Many regard it as the band's best album and a heavy metal classic.
Produced by Colin Richardson. Demanufacture Lyrics. Desensitized by the values of life Maligned and despaired by government lies. Revenge is so strong I taste it on my tongue My gun will be Your angel of mercy.
Album · 1995 · 11 Songs. Demanufacture Fear Factory. Listen on Apple Music.
Demanufacture (1995) by Fear Factory. Labels: Roadrunner Records.
Band Name Fear Factory. Album Name Demanufacture. Released date 16 June 1995. Labels Roadrunner Records Far East Metal Syndicate. Recorded at Bearsville Studios. Members owning this album688.
Ships from and sold by detroit whut (5 STAR SELLER- FASTEST SHIPPING).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|2||Self Bias Resistor||5:11|
|6||Dog Day Sunrise||4:44|
|11||A Therapy For Pain||9:42|
Vocals – Freddy CricienWritten-By – Roger Miret
|14||New Breed (Revolutionary Designed Mix)||2:57|
- Manufactured By – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Distributed By – Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
- Made By – Disctronics B
- Bass – Christian Olde Wolbers
- Drums [Maximum Effective Pulse Generator] – Raymond Herrera
- Engineer – Steve Harris , Zmago Smon
- Engineer [Assistant] – Jake Davies, Scott Gormley
- Engineer [Mix Assistant] – David Huron
- Engineer [Mix] – Greg Reely
- Guitar [Heavy Duty Scarifier] – Dino Cazares
- Keyboards – Rhys Fulber
- Keyboards [Additional] – Burton C. Bell, Fear Factory, Raynor Diego
- Mastered By – George Marino
- Mixed By – Fear Factory, Greg Reely, Rhys Fulber
- Producer – Colin Richardson
- Vocals [Dry Lung Vocal Martyr] – Burton C. Bell
NotesRecorded at Bearsville Studios, Bearsville, NY (October 7 - November 20, 1994).
Mixed at The Enterprise Studios, Burbank, CA (February 4 - 26, 1995).
Mastered at Sterling Sound, New York, NY.
Manufactured and distributed under exclusive license by Shock Records Pty. Ltd.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 0 16861-8956-5 5
- Barcode (Scanned): 016861895655
- Label Code: LC 9231
- Matrix / Runout: MADE BY DISCTRONICS B ** RR8956-5 ** #02
- Rights Society: STEMRA
|RR 8956-2||Fear Factory||Demanufacture (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8956-2||USA & Canada||1995|
|RR 8956-2||Fear Factory||Demanufacture (CD, Album, Cya)||Roadrunner Records, Universal Music||RR 8956-2||Canada||1995|
|HM110||Fear Factory||Demanufacture (Cass, Album, RE)||Hammer Müzik||HM110||Turkey||1998|
|RR 8956-2||Fear Factory||Demanufacture (CD, Album)||Roadrunner Records||RR 8956-2||Brazil||1998|
|CRRD 8956||Fear Factory||Demanufacture (CD, Album, Club)||Attic||CRRD 8956||Canada||1995|