Michael Nyman - A Zed & Two Noughts album
A Zed & Two Noughts is a 1985 film written and directed by Peter Greenaway. This film was Greenaway's first collaboration with cinematographer Sacha Vierny, who went on to shoot virtually all of Greenaway's work in the 1980s and 1990s, until Vierny's death. Greenaway referred to Vierny as his "most important collaborator". The film is a rumination on life, love, bad sex, doubling, man's mistreatment of animals, artifice vs. the life force and the inevitability of birth, death and decay.
A Zed & Two Noughts (CD, Album). That's Entertainment Records. A Zed And Two Noughts (CD, Album, RE). Venture. CDVE 54. Michael Nyman.
Michael Nyman Band - A Zed and Two Noughts - Prawn-watching 00:38. Michael Nyman - Car Crash (OST A Zed And Two Noughts, 1985) 03:45. Michael Nyman - Angelfish Decay (OST A Zed And Two Noughts) 02:49. Michael Nyman - A Zed And Two Noughts (1985) - Lady in the Red Hat 04:16. Michael Nyman - A Zed and Two Noughts 02:32. Michel Nyman - A Zed And Two Noughts (1990) 41:24.
Album · 2003 · 12 Songs. Michael Nyman - Peter Greenaway Film Music.
Altri album di Michael Nyman. Michael Nyman: Yamamoto Perpetuo for Solo Violin. Nyman: The Diary of Anne Frank: If (Arr. Harle). The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat: Scene 2, The Dressing Ritual. Michael Nyman and 'The Tempest'. Open Score: Contemporary Music for All. Nyman: Complete Piano Music. The Piano Sings, Vol. 2. All Imperfect Things: The Piano Music of Michael Nyman. Secrets, Accusations and Charges (Max Cooper Reconstructions).
Your browser is not supported by the Slacker Radio web site. Other albums by Zoo Orchestra/Michael Nyman. Michael Nyman: The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat. The Draughtsman's Contract. Commisar Vanishes/Fall of Icar. Zoo Orchestra/Michael Nyman 4/5/1991.
Michael Nyman is the third album release by Michael Nyman and the second with the Michael Nyman Band, having previously contributed tracks to new music compilations. A Zed & Two Noughts is a 1985 film written and directed by Peter Greenaway. This film was Greenaway's first with cinematography by Sacha Vierny, who went on to shoot virtually all of Greenaway's work in the 1980s and 1990s, until Vierny's death; Greenaway referred to Vierny as his "most important collaborator".
|8||Up For Crabs||2:51|
|10||Venus De Milo||2:27|
|11||Lady In The Red Hat||4:18|
- Copyright (c) – Jay Productions Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – British Film Institute
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Allarts Entertprises
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Artificial Eye Productions
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Film Four International
- Manufactured By – TER Limited
- Recorded At – Vara Studio
- Recorded At – Berry Street Studio
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Mixed At – Vara Studio
- Mixed At – Berry Street Studio
- Mixed At – Olympic Studios
- Mastered At – CBS Studios
- Coordinator [Album Release Co-ordination] – David Stoner
- Design – Pens
- Executive-Producer – John Yap
- Harpsichord, Music By, Conductor [Music Conducted By], Producer, Composed By – Michael Nyman
- Performer – The Zoo Orchestra
- Photography By [Photo] – Eric Richmond , Steve Pyke
- Producer – David Cunningham
- Violin – Alexander Balanescu, Elisabeth Perry
- Voice – Sarah Leonard
NotesTitle shown as follows:
"A ZED & TWO NOUGHTS" - spine, label
"MICHAEL NYMAN'S Music for PETER GREENAWAY'S film A ZED & TWO NOUGHTS" - booklet page 1, tray insert
Recorded and mixed at VARA Studio, Berry Street Studio and Olympic Studios
Digital editing at Finesplice
Mastered at CBS Studios
ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK RECORDING
MANUFACTURED & MARKETED BY TER LIMITED
©1998 JAY PRODUCTIONS LTD
℗1985 BFI/Allarts Entertprises/Artificial Eye Productions/Film Four International
Licensee in the UK and Eire: TER Ltd
Music: Copyright Control
℗ 1985 BFI/Allart's Enterprises/Artificial Eye Productions/Film Four International
MADE IN FRANCE
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text On Tray Insert): 5 015062 110623
- Other (SPARS Code On Tray Insert And Label): DDD
- Matrix / Runout: CDTER 1106 01 MPO 01 @
- Other (CD Innermost Ring Around Hole): COMPACT DISC MPO FRANCE 13
|TER 1106||Michael Nyman||Music For Peter Greenaway's Film A Zed & Two Noughts (LP, Album)||That's Entertainment Records||TER 1106||UK||1985|
|DVEBN 55||Michael Nyman||A Zed And Two Noughts (CD, Album, RE)||Venture||DVEBN 55||Germany||1989|
|VE 54||Michael Nyman||A Zed And Two Noughts (LP, Album, RE)||Venture||VE 54||Europe||1990|
|CAROL 1845-2||Michael Nyman||A Zed And Two Noughts (CD, Album, RE)||Venture||CAROL 1845-2||US||1990|
|CDTER 1106||Michael Nyman||A Zed & Two Noughts (CD, Album, RE)||That's Entertainment Records||CDTER 1106||UK||1998|