Kingdom Of The Holy Sun - At The Gates Of Dawn album
This album has an average beat per minute of 127 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 92/160 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist At the Gates of Dawn. Album starts at 125BPM, ends at 119BPM (-6), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Kingdom of The Holy Sun. Surya's Smile I. 2013.
The Way of the Kingfisher. mp3 10. A Thousand Misty Riders. Kingdom Of The Holy Sun - At The Gates Of Dawn - 2016, MP3, 320 kbps. Download via torrent Download via magnet.
Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn is the prominent Catholic painting of the Blessed Virgin Mary venerated by the faithful in the Chapel of the Gate of Dawn in Vilnius, Lithuania. The painting was historically displayed above the Vilnius city gate; city gates of the time often contained religious artifacts intended to ward off attacks and bless passing travelers.
Pink Floyd - The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn (1967). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
You are here: setlist. fm Artists K Kingdom of the Holy Sun August 8, 2015 Setlist. The Return of the Sun Kings 4. At the Gates of Dawn 3.
At the Gates of Dawn.
The Piper at the Gates of Dawn. The Piper at the Gates of Dawn is the debut studio album by the English rock band Pink Floyd, and the only one made under founding member Syd Barrett's leadership. The album, named after the title of chapter seven of Kenneth Grahame's The Wind in the Willows and featuring a kaleidoscopic cover photo of the band taken by Vic Singh, was recorded from February to May 1967 and released on 4 August 1967
|A4||Seven Orange Skies|
|A5||The Way Of The Kingfisher|
|B3||Thoughts In My Mind|
|B4||Tomorrow Always Knows|
|B5||A Thousand Misty Riders|
- Mixed At – Revolver Studios, Portland
- Mastered At – Black Belt Mastering
- Pressed By – Pirates Press
- Artwork – A1 Designs
- Backing Vocals, Guitar, Mixed By [Additional] – Scott Kennedy
- Bass Guitar – Daniel Sansone
- Drums, Percussion – Christian Powers
- Guitar – Josh Deveney
- Mastered By – Levi Seitz
- Organ [Farfisa], Organ [Vox Jaguar], Mellotron, Guitar [Rythem] – Benajah Weiss
- Production Manager [Additional], Engineer, Mixed By – Collin Hegna
- Vocals, Guitar, Organ [Farfisa], Mellotron, Percussion, Written-By, Producer, Mixed By [Additional] – Guido Anselmi
NotesLimited edition of 180 copies.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 190394152154
- Matrix / Runout: PIRATES PRESS DB21 A 142376E1/A
- Matrix / Runout: PIRATES PRESS DB21 B 142376E2/A