Cruel Shoes - Cruel Shoes album
Cruel Shoes – Cruel Shoes. Label: Rendezvous Entertainment Inc. – REN 00-2. CD packaged with two-sided front insert and back inlay. From the forthcoming full length "Dancing Shoes.
Rendezvous Entertainment, RCA.
Kanye West Presents Good Music Cruel Summer, commonly referred to as Cruel Summer, is a compilation album by recording artists of American record label GOOD Music, released on September 14, 2012, by the label and Def Jam Recordings. American rapper Kanye West, head of the label, first revealed plans for a label collaborative album in October 2011.
Check out my CRUEL SHOES mash up board; this is something I threw together, a mood board of themes and inspirations for my new backstage musical comedy, with a score by Ross Patterson. The opening song CRUEL SHOES is sung by Christiane Noll, Chuck Cooper, Ron Bohmer, Mary Testa and the ensemble from our original online demo score by Ross Patterson. The opening song CRUEL SHOES is sung by Christiane Noll, Chuck Cooper, Ron Bohmer, Mary Testa and the ensemble from our original online demo.
The cruelty of the shoes he writes about in "Cruel Shoes" is troublesome, but quickly overcome by so many of the other pieces in the book. Steve Martin has been seen as a comic genius for many years. Cruel Shoes" allows the reader to see beyond the silliness of his standup routines with a dive deep into his heart and soul. I recommend it for anyone and everyone who has ever seen or heard of Steve Martin or any of his visual works.
Listen to Cruel Shoes Radio featuring songs from Cruel Shoes free online. Слушать бесплатное интернет-радио, спорт, музыку, новости, разговорное и подкасты. События в прямом эфире, трансляции игр NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, университетских команд и матчи Премьер-лиги. Спорт, музыка, новости и подкасты. Слушайте аудиоконтент, который для вас наиболее важен.
Cruel Shoes is a collection of offbeat, mostly humorous essays and short stories by Steve Martin, and his first published book, and is also the title of one of the pieces therein, a satirical short-short story about a woman in a shoe store. The cover is just pale paper over pressboard.
Songs by Cruel Shoes. Talk (0). This category lists all songs by the artist Cruel Shoes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Where Are The Angels||6:16|
Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – Marvin Brown And The "B" Street Boys
|6||Walking On The Water||4:47|
|9||Edge Of The Fire||5:13|
- Published By – Ian's Alley Music
- Published By – Famous Music
- Recorded At – Oz Studios, Baltimore, MD
- Mixed At – Oz Studios, Baltimore, MD
- Mastered At – FullerSound
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rendezvous Entertainment
- Manufactured By – BMG Music
- Distributed By – BMG Music
- Pressed By – Disc Manufacturing, Inc., Huntsville – 25929
- Art Direction – Jacqueline Murphy*
- Bass, Vocals – Mark Easley
- Coordinator [Administrative Coordinator] – Danine Jaykus
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Althea Vigilio
- Design – Joseph Alesi
- Drums – George Gray , Ralph Fisher
- Engineer [Engineered By] – Steve Palmieri
- Engineer [Mix Assistant Engineers] – Drew Mazurek, Tim Hatfield
- Engineer [Recording Assistant Engineer] – Dave "Pieman" Piasecki
- Executive-Producer – Teeth & Shoes
- Guitar [Additional Guitars] – Davey Carrero*, Rick Witkowski
- Horns – Chuck "Tin Man" Klapka*
- Lead Guitar – Andy Shriver
- Management – Ardan International Management, Ron Gregory
- Mastered By – Michael Fuller*
- Mixed By – Joe Alexander, Steve Palmieri
- Mixed By [Additional Mix Production By] – Joe Alexander
- Other [Stylist], Other [Hair And Make-up] – Sandye Kaye
- Photography By – Michael Ward
- Piano [Pianos], Guitar [Guitars], Lead Vocals – John Palumbo
- Producer [Produced By] – John Palumbo
- Vocals – Alana Shor, Nita Slater
- Words By, Music By – John Palumbo
Notes℗ 1992 Rendezvous Entertainment
Made in U.S.A.
Printed in U.S.A.
Recorded and Mixed at OZ Studios, Baltimore, Maryland.
Mastered for FullerSound, Miami, Florida.
SPECIAL THANKS Ron Gregory, Teeth, Jerry Love, Bob Fead, Mary, Ian, Ali, Althea Vigilio, Danine Jaykus, Ardie, Sal Anzalone, Roz Diamond, Dave Rode and Club 66, Monica Tannian and everyone at Kajem/Victory for their patience and understanding, Bob Donnelly, Frank Marchand, The Final Chapter MC Club for the piano?!, Denny Zeitler, Susie Mudd, Max's on Broadway, Kathy, Barry, Torrence, Scott Johnson, Jr., Cline and the Recliners, Lynn, B&B, Rosalind, Tim, Sarah, Bobby Donati, Rena and Jim, Noel Love, Alice Stinger, Daryl and Lynn, Bonnie Mach, Brian Smith, Alan Castorino, Bob Siri, and all our FRIENDS and FAMILIES for their LOVE and SUPPORT For Rendezvous Entertainment
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (text): 0 7863-61104-2 4
- Barcode (scanner): 078636110424
- Matrix / Runout: 07863611042 DISC MFG, INC. (H) W.O. 25929-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|REN 07863 62230-2||Cruel Shoes||Cruel Shoes (CD)||Rendezvous Entertainment Inc.||REN 07863 62230-2||US||1992|
|07863-61104-4||Cruel Shoes||Cruel Shoes (Cass, Album, Dol)||Rendezvous Entertainment , RCA||07863-61104-4||US||1992|