Beverly Copeland - Beverly Copeland album
Beverly Glenn-Copeland is a singer and songwriter who was born in Philadelphia, but has spent most of his life and career in Canada. He also performed on albums by Ken Friesen, Bruce Cockburn, Gene Murtynec, Bob Disalle and Kathryn Moses, and was a writer on Sesame Street
Beverly Glenn-Copeland by Beverly Glenn-Copeland, released 16 November 2017 1. Color Of Anyhow 2. Ghost House 3. Complainin' Blues 4. Swords Of Gold 5. Song From Beads 6. Cumberland Passing 7. My Old Rag Or The Hysterical Virgin 8. Erzilli Beverly Glenn-Copeland debut is a folky jazz record that stands out for Beverly’s sublime high vocals. The 11 tracks where recorded with an all-star band consisting of Dough Bush, Don Thompson, Terry Clark, Lenny Breau, Jeremy Steig and Doug Riley. The latter also produced the record . Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
Beverly Glenn-Copeland: Singer and songwriter who was born in Philadelphia, but has spent most of his life and career in Canada. Cumberland Passing, My Old Rag Or The Hysterical Virgin, Erzili и другие песни. Вся дискография, Радио, Концерты, рекомендации и похожие исполнители.
Beverly Glenn-Copeland Album, 2018. Beverly Glenn-Copeland. Color of Anyhow, 03:54. Cumberland Passing, 05:13. Now playing: Ava Max Sweet but Psycho.
Beverly Copeland – Beverly Copeland. Label: MajikBus Entertainment – MB004. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Reissue, Remastered, Red. Country: Europe. Recorded in Montreal at the CBC Studios on March 24 and 25, 1970. Artist is listed as Beverly Copeland Manufactured in the EU although record label says Made In Canada. Other Versions (3 of 3) View All. Cat.
|A2||Untitled (Make The Answer "Yes")||4:30|
|A3||Song From Beads||2:15|
|A5||Good Morning Blues||4:35|
|B2||Swords Of Gold||2:55|
|B5||Don't Despair (Jazz Version)||3:00|
- Copyright (c) – Return To Analog
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Return To Analog
- Licensed From – Radio-Canada
- Recorded At – CBC Studios
- Composed By – Beverly Copeland*
- Engineer [Recording] – Robert Guay
- Engineer [Remix] – Gilles Vaudeville
- Mastered By – James Plotkin
- Music Consultant – Neil Chotem
- Producer – Ramona Randall
- Product Manager [RTA Product Management Team] – Julien Charbonneau, Martin Duchesne, Pierre Markotanyos
- Restoration [Audio], Remastered By – Pierre Markotanyos
NotesLimited edition of 500 numbered copies.
Recorded in Montreal at the CBC Studios on March 24 and 25, 1970.
Made in Canada.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 22056 18172 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 Runout, Stamped): 1D-85591 / RTA-047 - A 183336E1/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 Runout, Stamped): 1D-85591 / RTA-047 - B 183336E2/A
|LM 86||Beverly Copeland*||Beverly Copeland (LP, Album)||CBC Radio Canada||LM 86||Canada||1970|
|MB004||Beverly Copeland*||Beverly Copeland (LP, Album, RE, RM)||MajikBus Entertainment||MB004||Europe||2018|
|MB004||Beverly Copeland*||Beverly Copeland (LP, Album, RE, RM, Red)||MajikBus Entertainment||MB004||Europe||2018|