Happy Mondays - Pills 'N Thrills And Bellyaches album
Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches is the third studio album by English alternative rock band Happy Mondays, released on November 27, 1990 by Factory Records. The band chose British DJ Paul Oakenfold and his frequent collaborator Steve Osbourne to produce the album based on their work on various remixes for the band's previous singles. It was recorded at Eden Studios in London throughout 1989 and early 1990.
It has been manufactured from the original master to meet the most exacting industry standards. P) 1990 Elektra Entertainment, a Division of Warrner Communications Inc. (C) 1990 Factory Communications Ltd.
Written-By – Happy Mondays. God's Cop. Written-By – Happy Mondays. Loose Fit.
Pills ‘N’ Thrills And Bellyaches. By: Happy Mondays (1990, Electronic). More albums from Happy Mondays: Uncle Dysfunktional by Happy Mondays. Step On by Happy Mondays. Live by Happy Mondays. Hallelujah by Happy Mondays. Bummed by Happy Mondays. Squirrel And G-Man Twenty Four Hour Party People Plastic Face Carnt Smile (White Out) by Happy Mondays. Live At Brixton Academy 1. 5. 2012 by Happy Mondays. Yes Please! by Happy Mondays.
Happy Mondays Step On, Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches, 1990. Happy Mondays Pills 'n' Thrills & Bellyaches(1990) 14 Bob's Yer Uncle (12' version). Happy Mondays "Loose Fit" - Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches 1990.
Get the Tempo of the tracks from Pills 'n' Thrills And Bellyaches (1990) by Happy Mondays. BPM Profile Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches. Album starts at 117BPM, ends at 107BPM (-10), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Happy Mondays.
Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches is the third studio album by English alternative rock band Happy Mondays. It was produced by Paul Oakenfold and Steve Osborne at Eden Studios in London and was released in 1990 by Factory Records. The original album cover for Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches, designed by Central Station Design, consisted of a montage of popular children's sweet wrappers. The cover was changed for subsequent issues of the album following objections from the .
Pills 'n' Thrills and Bellyaches. It’s a little more consistent and enjoyable than the first Black Grape album but still with Ryder I can’t shake the feeling the hits are all that’s really required. Also, you can’t ‘hear’ Bez dancing in your head, like, know what I meeeeeeaaaaan something something twisting my melon maaaaan.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|6||Dennis And Lois||4:24|
|7||Bob's Yer Uncle||5:10|
Songwriter – Christos Demetriou, John Kongos
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Factory Communications Ltd.
- Made By – PDO, UK – 10378101
- Published By – London Music Ltd.
- Published By – Tapestry Music Ltd.
- Artwork [Art] – Central Station Design
- Bass – Paul Ryder
- Drums – Gary Whelan
- Engineer [Assistant Mix] – Dave Burnham
- Engineer [Recording] – Ray Blair
- Keyboards, Programmed By – Paul Davis
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Mark Day
- Percussion – Mark Berry , Tony Castro
- Performer – Happy Mondays
- Performer [Bez] – Bez
- Producer, Recorded By, Arranged By, Mixed By – Paul Oakenfold & Steve Osborne
- Programmed By [Original Programming] – Simon Machan
- Technician [Studio Assistant] – Cameron*
- Vocals [Guest] – Rowetta
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Shaun Ryder
- Written-By – Happy Mondays (tracks: 1 to 7, 9, 10)
Notes℗ 1990 Factory Communications Ltd.
© 1990 Factory Communications Ltd.
Published by London Music Ltd. "Step On" published by Tapestry Music.
Recorded, mixed & produced for Phuture Productions.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Printed): 0 42282 82232 1
- Rights Society: BIEM / MCPS
- Label Code: LC 7654
- Price Code: PY 900
- Matrix / Runout: 8282232 10378101 02 &
- Matrix / Runout: MADE IN THE UK BY PDO
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L134
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0439
|FACT 320||Happy Mondays||Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches (LP, Album)||Factory||FACT 320||UK||1990|
|3984 28251 2||Happy Mondays||Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches (CD, Album, RE)||London Records, Factory||3984 28251 2||Europe||1999|
|9 60986-2, 60986-2||Happy Mondays||Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches (CD, Album, SRC)||Elektra, Elektra||9 60986-2, 60986-2||US||1990|
|POCD-1987||Happy Mondays||Pills 'N Thrills And Bellyaches (CD, Album, RE)||London Records||POCD-1987||Japan||1998|
|FACT 320||Happy Mondays||Pills 'N' Thrills And Bellyaches (LP, Album, MP)||Factory||FACT 320||UK||1990|