Dantalian's Chariot - Chariot Rising album
Формируйте собственную коллекцию записей Dantalian's Chariot.
Dantalian's Chariot – Chariot Rising. Label: Wooden Hill – WHCD005. Dantalian’s Chariot was one of those bands who tried to walk in two worlds at the same time, to step out of the long time comfort of the hip R&B group the Big Roll Band, a popular live band since 1961, though never achieving much record success.
The Fallen Angels - It's a Long Way Down 1968 (FULL ALBUM). Psychedelic Rock Progressive Rock Vinyl Records Album Covers Costa Patch Quilt Bedspreads Singer. Roger Bunn - Piece Of Mind 1969 (FULL ALBUM) - YouTube.
Chariot Rising Tracklist.
A close facsimile of what Dantalian's Chariot's unreleased album would have sounded like, taken from ten tracks recorded in 1967, several of which were previously unissued.
Listen free to Dantalian's Chariot – Chariot Rising (Madman Running Through the Fields, Sun Came Bursting Through My Cloud and more). Discover more music, concerts, videos, and pictures with the largest catalogue online at Last.
DANTALIAN'S CHARIOT - Chariot Rising (1967) 1. Dntalian's Chariot 1967 Chariot Rising . adman Running Through The Fields. DANTALIAN'S CHARIOT - Chariot Rising (1967) 03.
Chariot Rising, 2017. Sun Came Bursting Through My Cloud, 03:05. World War Three, 04:09.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Madman Running Through The Fields||4:09|
|2||World War Three||4:06|
|4||Fourpenny Bus Ride||3:40|
|6||Sun Came Bursting Through My Cloud||3:03|
|7||Recapture The Thrill||3:51|
Written-By – Jarazbhoy*
|10||High Flying Bird||3:42|
- Manufactured By – SNA
- Backing Vocals – Ray Smith*, Tony Colton
- Bass, Vocals – Pat Donaldson
- Design – Mainartery
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Colin Allen
- Flute, Saxophone – Nick Newall
- Guitar, Sitar, Vocals – Andy Somers*
- Lead Vocals, Piano, Organ – Zoot Money
- Liner Notes [October 1996] – David Wells
- Mixed By, Mastered By – Gary Whitford
- Other [Lights] – Mike Lowe, Philip Rose
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Geoff Condon
- Written-By – Somers* (tracks: 1 to 5, 8, 10), Money* (tracks: 1 to 5, 10), Smith* (tracks: 6, 7, 9), Colton* (tracks: 6, 7, 9)
NotesAll tracks recorded 1967.
This Release © Wooden Hill, 1996. Wooden Hill, 48 Armdale Rd., Woking, Surrey GU21 3LB, England.
Special thanks to Jon Newey, Phil Smee, Mathias Buck, Jo Mirowski, Steve Emery, and of course, Zoot Money.
Track running order on this CD version is different from original 1995 compilation LP version, and Track 3 "This Island" is a bonus track that was not included on that either.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SNA L600 WHCD005
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 1A02
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 1A03
- Rights Society: MCPS
|TP015||Dantalian's Chariot||Chariot Rising (LP, Album, Ltd, Num)||Tenth Planet||TP015||UK||1995|
|ECLEC 2609||Dantalian's Chariot||Chariot Rising (CD, Album, Comp, RE, RM)||Esoteric Recordings||ECLEC 2609||UK||2017|
|LPS113||Dantalian's Chariot||Chariot Rising (LP, Album, Ltd)||Wah Wah Records||LPS113||Spain||2013|