Sick Of It All - Built To Last album
Built to Last Lyrics. Invest time, invest life Invest it all, reinvent yourself Before you know it Your essence is renewed with something fresh Your will, your way Will earn respect in your day Let the glory sharpened knife Carve the future of your life. Let's not praise the past, just a fact Built to last Old school or the new Doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true Greedy ones faded fast, we're here Built to last For the fun, not a fad The love and the truth so powerful
Built to Last proves exactly that, as it seems there is no end in the near future for hardcore veterans Sick of It All. Once again offering a solid package of fast-paced hardcore punk, the New York natives succeed in churning out a handful of new streetwise anthems, including "Closer," "Us vs. Them," and "Burn 'Em Down. Built to Last writes another chapter in Sick of It All's lengthy career.
Their 1997 follow-up Built to Last was also highly acclaimed. Despite the success of Built to Last, Sick of It All was dropped from East West and signed to Fat Wreck Chords in 1998, which released the band's next three albums. In 2005, they signed to Abacus Records, a subsidiary of Century Media. This label released their eighth studio album Death to Tyrants in 2006. Sick of It All's latest album, Last Act of Defiance, was released on September 30, 2014.
sick of it all built to last. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Sick Of It All Built To Last 100kG. Sick Of It All Built To Last. Sick Of It All Built to Last(Rise Against). Sick Of It All Built To Last - Rise Against.
When NYC leading lights SICK OF IT ALL formed in 1986, they had no idea they’d be here today, continuing to release spirited, revolution-calling hardcore. We’re excited to premiere the new lyric video for The Snake (Break Free) from our new album Wake The Sleeping Dragon. Check it out an. our with Iron Reagan in March announced.
Built to Last marked the band’s 2nd and last album released through EastWest Records and by 1998 they had joined Fat Mike’s (lead singer of NOFX) independent label Fat Wreck Chords. Call To Arms was their 1st album to come out through this label, proceeding the release of their single Potential for a Fall. The band’s next album Yours Truly exhibited a strong move towards progressive music, which alienated some of their older fans. Many new bands look towards the show of Sick of It All due to its anthemic qualities and united mentality. The album releases have remained consistent so two tours are never the same, with tonight being a showcase of the new record 'Last Act of Defiance'. No matter what album was the preference of the audience members, the band have been accommodating by including at least one track from all eleven albums.
NYC photographers Joshua Woods and Tyler Kohlhoff both present their own unique takes on the Carhartt WIP S/S19 collection . This was Marseille last night! 200 people crammed into a tiny room, sweat dripping of the ceiling, no oxygen so my voice was ripped apart, but we had a hell of a time!!! Tonight we are in Seregno which I’m told counts as Milan.
Live in a Dive is a recording of live material from the New York City hardcore punk band, Sick of It All. It is part of a Fat Wreck Chords series of Live in a Dive albums, this one being released in August, 2002. All tracks written by Sick of It All, unless stated otherwise. Good Lookin' Out" – 2:14. Call to Arms" – 1:45. Built to Last" – 1:53. Just Look Around" – 2:43. The Bland Within" – 2:39. Disco Sucks Fuck Everything" – 2:11.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Good Lookin' Out||1:53|
|2||Built To Last||2:01|
|4||One Step Ahead||2:07|
|5||Us Vs. Them||3:04|
Lead Vocals – Craig Setari
|10||Burn 'Em Down||2:55|
|11||End The Era||3:05|
Percussion – George Correia
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Record Company – Warner Communications Inc.
- Record Company – WEA International Inc.
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Made By – Warner Music Manufacturing Europe
- Published By – Pipebomb Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell Music, Inc.
- Recorded At – Entourage Studios
- Recorded At – Sound City Studios
- Recorded At – Normandy Sound
- Mixed At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Mixed At – Normandy Sound
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- A&R – John Kirkpatrick
- Art Direction, Design – Jim de Barros*
- Artwork [Color Enhancement And Effects (On Covert Art)] – Eric Altenburger
- Artwork [Logo/ Metal Work] – Christopher Roule
- Bass, Backing Vocals – Craig Setari
- Booking [(Europe)] – M.A.D.*
- Booking [(US)] – Leave Home Booking
- Drums, Backing Vocals – Armand Majidi
- Engineer – GGGarth, Greg Fidelman
- Guitar, Backing Vocals – Pete Koller
- Legal [Representation For] – Grubman Indursky Schindler & Goldstien*
- Legal [Representation] – Richard Grabel, Esq.*, Ted Harris, Esq.*
- Management – Nasty Little Man, Steve Martin , Trevor Silmser
- Mastered By – Howie Weinberg
- Mixed By – Joe Barresi (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 8 to 12), Sick Of It All, Tom Soares (tracks: 2 to 4, 7, 13, 14)
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Darren Mora (tracks: 1, 5, 6, 8 to 12), Rob Pemberton (tracks: 2 to 4, 7, 13, 14)
- Photography By – B.J. Papas, Brian Archer , John Falls
- Photography By [Cover Photo] – Jason Stang
- Producer – GGGarth, Sick Of It All
- Recorded By [Additional Overdubs Assisted By] – Tony Alvarez
- Vocals – Lou Koller
- Written-By [All Songs] – Sick Of It All
NotesMixed at Madhatter Studios and Normandy Sound.
Additional overdubs recorded at Entourage Studios.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
Recorded at Sound City Studios, Entourage Studios and Normandy Sound.
Good Lookin' Out is dedicated to Daryll (Tiny) Wooley, We miss you.
(P)+(C) 1997 Elektra Entertainment Group for the U.S. and WEA Int. Inc. for the world outside of the U.S.
Made in Germany by Warner Music Manufacturing Europe.
Released in standard jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 7559-62008-2 0
- Label Code: LC 1557
- Price Code: EW 851
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout: 755962008-2 WME
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 05A2
|62008-2||Sick Of It All||Built To Last (CD, Album)||Elektra||62008-2||US||1997|
|62008-4||Sick Of It All||Built To Last (Cass, Album)||EastWest||62008-4||US||1997|
|KPAMC-A 005||Sick Of It All||Built To Last (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||K.P.A. Records||KPAMC-A 005||Russia||1997|
|AMCY - 2063||Sick Of It All||Built To Last (CD, Album)||EastWest Japan||AMCY - 2063||Japan||1997|
|evr 36||Sick Of It All||Built To Last (LP, Album)||Equal Vision Records||evr 36||US||1997|