Nzongo Soul - Walla Tata album
N'zongo soul walla tata. New nzongo soul walla tata. nzongo soul walla tata. Disques Fétiches 8402 - France - 1984 - original used.
Here's an agreeable and slightly odd recording from the early '80s. He was also into some rather jovial carryings on and incantations, partly in English. In between whiles he and his group, The Walla Players, laid down some pretty effective soukous, with and without soul trimmings in the bass-line.
A Walla Tata B Walla Ku Bamako.
Nzongo soul - wala song. Description : NZONGO SOUL - WALA SONG. Description : Kusaandibo Nzongo Soul Music. com/1489864 Or watch in Hi Quality ! Directed. Description : VIDEO CLIP DE L'ARTISTE AFRO GROOVE NZONGO SOUL WALLA STYLE AFRO BEAT. Dr Nico & l'African Fiesta Sukisa - NZONGO. Description : Dr Nico & l'African Fiesta Sukisa présentent NZONGO extrait de l'album 2 OLUKI.
Auteur compositeur interprète, écrivain essayiste. Nzongo Soul added an event More. 29. NOV. Soirée musicosophique. Wed 20:30 UTC+01 · Paris 75004 La jungle club Gourmet 12 rue Quicampoix.
Nzongo'Soul, the Congolese singer who won RFI's "Découvertes" award in 1984 and duetted on one of Bernard Lavilliers' biggest hits, has made a comeback after almost a decade. Nzongo's new album, Musicosophie, recounts his salvation through music and philosophy.
|B||Walla Ku Bamako|
- Alto Saxophone, Soprano Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Bruno Houla
- Arranged By, Bass Guitar, Guitar – Jeff Louna
- Backing Vocals – Hervé Hombessa
- Backing Vocals, Drums – Jagger Mouanga
- Electric Organ, Alto Saxophone – Biks Bikouta*
- Percussion – Bernard Bouedienina
- Photography By – Albert Nkouka
- Recorded By – Claude Achallé
- Written-By – Nzongo Soul*