Crawlspace - Sphereality album
Band Name Crawlspace. Album Name Sphereality. Лейблы Sympathy For The Record Industry. 1. Go-Boys's Eyes Begin Their Plunder Hatch. 4. CREEK Burst CLEAR Slow-Boy's Eyes Wide w/ Wonder Hatch.
Album · 1991 · 4 Songs. See All. Enter The Realm Of Chaos. The Spirit of '76. 2006. Law Where Prohibited By Void.
Matrix, Runout: SFTRI 118
The first release by the Los Angeles noise rock collective Crawlspace to make it onto CD, 1992's Sphereality is the result of two days in the studio in May 1991. Recorded live with no overdubs (except for Eddie Flowers' vocals on the opening track, "Go Boy's Eyes Begin Their Plunder"), these improvisatory pieces move well away from the band members' punk roots into a brand of art noise very similar to Amon Duul I's epic freakouts.
Go-Boy's Eyes Begin Their Plunder Hatch. Your browser does not support the audio element. Medley: Creek Burst Clear, Slow - Boy's Eye's Wide With Wonder, Hatch, Let the Wonder Whack Me Whole!
Crawlspace: best 2 tracks. Crawlspace - Exclusive Rip-Off The Art of Warfare, 2000 02:57. Crawlspace - Crawlspace Enter The Realm of Chaos, 2011 03:37.
Listen to Sphereality in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Go-Boys's Eyes Begin Their Plunder Hatch||16:39|
|2||You Bleed Love||8:09|
|4||CREEK Burst CLEAR Slow-Boy's Eyes Wide w/ Wonder Hatch. Let The Wonder Whack Me Whole!
Drums [Additional] – Joe Dean
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Crawlspace
- Copyright (c) – Crawlspace
- Copyright (c) – Crawlspeak Jams
- Recorded At – Present Time Studios
- Mastered At – K Disc Mastering
- Bass, Artwork By [Back Cover, Pages 6 & 8, Label Art] – Joe Dean
- Drums – Bob Lee
- Engineer – Bruce Wildstein
- Guitar [Left Channel] – Mark McCormick
- Guitar [Right Channel] – Keith Telligman
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Vocals [Voice, Words], Artwork By [Layout, Design] – Eddie Flowers
NotesIncludes 8 p. booklet w. lyrics & credits.
From booklet: "Recorded live May 27 & 28, 1991, at Present Time Recorders, North Hollywood; "Go-Boy"/"Hatch" vocal overdub & mix July 13 & 14, 1991, at Present Time, Burbank; [...]. Mastered at K Disc.
℗ & ©1992 Crawlspace
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: SFTRI 118 #AVS