Flogging Molly - Swagger album
Swagger is the debut studio album by the Celtic punk band Flogging Molly, mixed by Steve Albini. It was released in 2000.
Swagger (Flogging Molly album). Saltydog" redirects here. The album also called "Salty Dog" the "quintessential Flogging Molly song" and noted the album's contrast between aggressive.
Producer – Flogging Molly. Trumpet – Gary Schwindt. Vocals, Guitar – Dave King (6). Written-By – Flogging Molly (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A7, B2 to B6). Notes. Different than the version with the gatefold sleeve, this comes in a regular jacket with a lyric sheet insert. Swagger (LP, Album). SideOneDummy Records.
"Flogging Molly - Swagger". Retrieved 2012-03-11. A year later Flogging Molly released Float, an album dubbed one of the most important CDs of the year, Flogging Molly also recognized the album as influential to their career as their first album recorded in Ireland by producer Ryan Hewitt. Fans met the release with great anticipation and enthusiasm, landing it at N. on the Billboard Top 200 Chart, the album includes the bands first two chart singles, Requiem for a Dying Song and Float.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A3||The Worst Day Since Yesterday||3:38|
|A4||Every Dog Has Its Day||4:24|
|A5||Life In A Tenement Square
Written-By – Regan*, King*, Schwindt*, Donovan*, Hensley*, Maxwell*, Schmidt*
|A6||The Ol' Beggars Bush||4:34|
|A7||The Likes Of You Again||4:33|
|B1||Black Friday Rule
Written-By – Regan*, King*, Schwindt*, Hensley*, Maxwell*, Schmidt*, Hutt*
|B2||Grace Of God Go I||1:55|
|B3||Devil's Dance Floor||3:59|
|B4||These Exiled Years||5:15|
|B5||Juan El Sentimental||4:47|
|B6||Far Away Boys||5:06|
- Recorded At – Electrical Audio
- Mastered At – Capitol Mastering
- Published By – Twentysixf Music
- Published By – Barbara Blood Music
- Published By – See No Evil Music
- Accordion – Matt Hensley
- Bass – Nathen Maxwell
- Design – Winni Wintermeyer
- Drums – George Schwindt
- Engineer, Mixed By – Steve Albini
- Fiddle, Tin Whistle – Bridget Regan
- Guitar – Dennis Casey, John Donovan
- Mandolin, Banjo – Robert Schmidt
- Mastered By – John Golden
- Music By – Flogging Molly (tracks: A1 to A4, A6, A7, B2 to B6)
- Photography By [Fm Photograph] – Dan Sturt
- Producer – Flogging Molly
- Trumpet – Gary Schwindt
- Vocals, Guitar [Acoustic], Words By – Dave King
NotesReleased with insert.
Recorded and mixed at Electrical Audio Recording Studios in Chicago. Mastered at Capitol Records Mastering in Hollywood.
Sticker "Limited Edition - Colored Vinyl"
Sticker "Sideonedummy Records Celebrating 20 Years"
Catalog number on spine only
MADE IN THE E.U. on back cover
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (on sleeve): 0 603967 132410
- Barcode (on sticker on shrinkwrap): 4 024572 835446
- Matrix / Runout (side 1, etched): ∧09∧98 A1 KM
- Matrix / Runout (side 2, etched): ∧09∧98 B1 KM
- Other (below barcode on sticker): 009021132
|SD1219||Flogging Molly||Swagger (LP, Album)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1219||US||2000|
|SD1219-2||Flogging Molly||Swagger (CD, Album, Dig)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1219-2||Europe||2000|
|SD1219||Flogging Molly||Swagger (CD, Album)||SideOneDummy Records||SD1219||US||2000|
|BHR 181||Flogging Molly||Swagger (CD, Album)||Burning Heart Records||BHR 181||Sweden||2003|
|SDR1-71324||Flogging Molly||Swagger (LP, Album, Ltd, TP)||SideOneDummy Records||SDR1-71324||US||2000|