Superchumbo - Wowie Zowie album
Wowie Zowie from producer and DJ Superchumbo (aka Tom Stephan) is a winningly lighthearted and joyful celebration of electronic dance music in general and of house music in particular.
This album has an average beat per minute of 127 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 127/127 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist Wowie Zowie. BPM Profile Wowie Zowie. Album starts at BPM, ends at BPM (+0), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
Wowie Zowie Extended Mixes. Celeda - Stephan Grondin's Let It Burn Remix. 9. Sugar (Bonus Internet Mix).
This is a superb album from Tom (aka Superchumbo). His personal style, which I can best describe as "Mechanical Tripnotic" (a fusion of tribal and hypnotic), is well reflected on this whole album. I had the chance to hear the "Tour" of this CD launch live at Fly in Toronto, Canada 2 weeks ago (and to talk to him for a couple of minutes, which was a huge highlight of the night). This one should have been reworked to make this "Wowie Zowie" cd a 100% new content.
Superchumbo - Wowie Zowie The Superchumbo sound is distinctive, immediately recognisable. Thumping, concrete four to the floor beats at a solid tempo, enormous bass sounds, vocal hooks and stabbed keyboard riffs over the top. Thankfully that doesn’t mean every track sounds the same, and Stephan has some well-chosen guests up his sleeve. It’s an exciting album, hangs together well and is the perfect showcase for Stephan’s powerful sound. The only regret is the pauses between tracks, as they would blend together perfectly in a semi-mix format. It’s a small quibble though, for what is an essentially sound album to rock the house! Published, Sun, 19 Jun 2005.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Featuring [Uncredited] – Sylvia Mason-James
Featuring [Uncredited] – Victoria Wilson-James
Featuring [Uncredited] – Alan T, Gay JoyRecorded By [Additional Recording] – Cedric Gervais
|B2||U Know I Love It
Featuring [Uncredited] – Bashiyra
Featuring [Uncredited] – CeledaRecorded By [Additional Recording] – Larry Monteleone
Recorded By [Additional Recording] – Larry Monteleone
Featuring [Uncredited] – Samantha Fox
Featuring [Uncredited] – The Base Boys
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Twisted Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Twisted Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Intergroove UK
- Manufactured By – Intergroove UK
- Recorded At – Hoedown City II
- Published By – Cage Music
- Published By – Sharpe As A Tack Music
- Published By – Dipiù S.r.l.
- Mastered At – Master Cutting Room
- Co-producer, Engineer – Pete Gleadall
- Design – The Firm Graphics
- Executive-Producer [For Twisted] – Rob Di Stefano
- Lyrics By – Girolamo Curinga (tracks: D2), Roberto Carbonero (tracks: D2), Stefano Albanese (tracks: D2)
- Mastered By, Edited By, Assemblage – Rick Essig
- Other [Styling] – Donald McInnes
- Photography By – Chris Davison
- Producer, Written-By, Executive-Producer [For Twisted] – Tom Stephan
- Written-By – Victoria Sharpe (tracks: C1)
NotesLyrics by HR Baars (D2).
Includes an authorized sample of "RICH-APPELLA" by The Base Boys courtesy of Dipiu.
Additional Recording on "dirtyfilthy" and "wowiezowie" by Larry Monteleone at Audio Mixers, NYC.
Additional Recording on "bringit" by Cedric Gervais at Sleaze Industries Studio, Miami FL.
Design by Beatport / The Firm Graphics.
Clothes by breadnhoney.com
Neil Tennant appears of PSB Partnership Ltd. EMI Records (UK) and Sanctuary Music Group (US).
Made in the E.U.
Pressed Tracks & Tracklist are not the same. Don't know if this is mispressed then?!
A1 - Some
A2 - Revolution
B1 - Sugar
B2 - U know i love it
C1 - Bring it
C2 - DirtyFilthy
D1 - Wowie Zowie
D2 - Outthere
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 29415 80021 6
- Matrix / Runout: 58392 1A TWD 58002-1
- Matrix / Runout: 58392 1B TWD 58002-1
- Matrix / Runout: 58392 1C TWD 58002-1
- Matrix / Runout: 58392 1D TWD 58002-1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
|TW58002LP||Superchumbo||Wowie Zowie (Extended Club Mixes) (9xFile, WAV, Album)||Twisted America Records||TW58002LP||US||2007|
|TWD-58002||Superchumbo||Wowie Zowie (CD, Album, P/Mixed)||Twisted America Records, Beatport||TWD-58002||US||2005|