Floater - Alter album
Redirected from Alter (Floater album)). Alter is a 2002 album by Portland, Oregon band Floater. Strong self-destructive motifs and a desire to return to an earlier time period are present in many of Alter's songs. Come See Everything" – 5:11. Tracks Across the Snow" – 5:36.
Exclusive discount for Prime members. Sample this album Artist (Sample).
Alter is a 2002 album by Portland, Oregon band Floater. 1. Album – Album, is a collection of audio recordings issued as a single item on CD, record, audio tape, or another medium. Albums of recorded music were developed in the early 20th century, first as books of individual 78rpm records, vinyl LPs are still issued, though in the 21st century album sales have mostly focused on compact disc and MP3 formats.
Acoustics is an album released by Floater in August 2004. Refusing to settle for covering their electric songs, the band brings new tales that are accompanied not only by the guitars and percussion Floater is known for, but also strings, piano, and other facets that are in keeping with this band's unique style. Peter Cornett does vocals on his second Floater song, Invisible, featuring Dave Amador on trumpet. On the Table" – 3:33. Lost Patience" – 2:11. Time Marches On" – 4:27. Out of Sight" – 4:27.
|2||Come See Everything||5:11|
|5||Tracks Across The Snow||5:37|
|12||4 Down (A Toast)||4:46|
- Recorded At – Supernatural Sound
- Mastered At – Sinister Kitchen Laboratories
- Artwork – Robert Wynia
- Artwork [Graphics & Layout] – Joe Watkins
- Backing Vocals – Jen Folker, Princess Angela
- Bass Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Synthesizer, Sampler, Guitar [Acoustic] – Robert Wynia
- Drums, Backing Vocals, Percussion, Piano – Peter Cornett
- Executive Producer – Cassandra Thorpe, DAX*
- Guitar [Electric, Acoustic], Vocals – David Amador
- Management – Cassandra Thorpe
- Mastered By – Mell Dettmer
- Mixed By – Andy Banton, DAX*
- Other [String Arrangement] – Robert Wynia
- Photography By – Robert Wynia
- Piano, Electric Piano [Rhodes], Synthesizer – Rich Lander
- Producer – Andy Banton, DAX*, Floater
- Recorded By – Andy Banton, DAX*
- Technician [Technical Assistant] – Lord Alvin
- Violin, Viola – Skip Parente
Notes(p) 2002 Stone Jumping Music, BMI.
Recorded at Supernatural Sound, Oregon City, Oregon. Mastered at Sinister Kitchen Laboratories, Seattle, Washington.
CD includes additional unlisted track that has been suggested being named as "Outro."
Packaging: Jewel Case
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 6 14511 71092 3