Wire - The Ideal Copy album
The Ideal Copy (Cass, Album). Enigma Records (3). 4XO-73270. Thie music is magically in inversed in time like the group: this was normal and old in the 1987 and totally new.
The Ideal Copy is the fourth studio album by the English rock group Wire. It was the first full-length recording following the band's hiatus of 1980–1985. The band had recorded and released the Snakedrill EP in 1986 after reuniting). Mute Records released the album. The Ideal Copy peaked at number 87 in the UK albums chart.
Album Name The Ideal Copy. Erscheinungsdatum April 1987. Musik GenrePost-punk. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0.
Wire Field Day For The Sundays (1977). play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Wire Field Day for the Sundays (Vinyl).
This album has an average beat per minute of 126 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 88/176 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Ideal Copy. BPM Profile The Ideal Copy. Album starts at 126BPM, ends at 176BPM (+50), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Wire.
The Ideal Copy is the fourth studio album by the English rock group Wire Mute Records released the album. The person who gave this album 1 star because it's too 'repetitive' should realize that the only song that he does like 'still shows' is the most repetitive song on this album. Anyway, I absolutely love this album, and not just because I love the band. Every song on this album is unique and very well-composed. Although I don't care much for 'Madman's Honey' all the rest of the tracks are wonderful, including the many bonus tracks (the amount of bonus tracks equals that to the original album)
154 is the third album by the English post-punk band Wire, released in 1979 (see 1979 in music) on EMI imprint Harvest Records in the UK and Europe and Warner Bros.
|1||Point Of Collapse||3:22|
|10||A Serious Of Snakes||4:42|
|12||Advantage In Height||3:02|
|13||Up To The Sun||2:42|
|16||Vivid Riot Of Red||2:22|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Mute Records Ltd.
- Pressed By – www.takt.eu – 2100001845360
- Published By – Dying Art Ltd.
- Published By – Opal Ltd.
- Recorded At – Hansa Tonstudios
- Recorded At – Strongroom
- Recorded At – Metropol, Berlin
- Cover [Front Cover Image] – Sven
- Drums, Instruments [Various] – Robert Gotobed
- Engineer [Assistant] – Andre Giere*
- Guitar – B.C. Gilbert*
- Producer, Engineer – Gareth Jones
- Voice, Bass, Instruments [Various] – Lewis*
- Voice, Guitar, Instruments [Various] – Colin Newman
- Written By [All Titles By] – Wire (Lewis/Newman/Gilbert/Gotobed)
- Written-By [All Titles By] – Gilbert*, Newman*, Lewis*, Gotobed*, Wire
NotesTracks 9 to 16 are from the Snakedrill and Ahead 12" singles.
Recorded in Hansa Tonstudio Berlin, Strong Room London, and Metropol Berlin (live 1986).
Thanks to Daniel Miller. Thanks to Monica Döring (Metropol).
Published by Dying Art except tracks 10 to 13, 16, Lewis/Opal Ltd
℗ & © Mute Records Ltd 1987
- spine (left) and rear: CD STUMM 42
- spine (right): 5016025610426
- disc: CDSTUMM 42
Issued in standard jewel case with six page fold-out insert.
This version has the rear tray credits in blue text, the original has the same text in black.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 5 016025 610426 >
- Barcode (Reader): 5016025610426
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 9R80
- Matrix / Runout: www.takt.eu 2100001845360 2561042
- Rights Society: SDRM
- Other (SPARS Code): AAD
|CD STUMM 42, CDSTUMM 42||Wire||The Ideal Copy (CD, Album, Bla)||Mute, Mute||CD STUMM 42, CDSTUMM 42||UK||1987|
|4XO-73270||Wire||The Ideal Copy (Cass, Album)||Enigma Records||4XO-73270||US||1987|
|4X0-73270||Wire||The Ideal Copy (Cass, Album)||Enigma Records||4X0-73270||Canada||1987|
|STUMM 42||Wire||The Ideal Copy (LP, Album, W/Lbl)||Mute||STUMM 42||Italy||1987|
|7 73270-1||Wire||The Ideal Copy (LP)||Enigma Records||7 73270-1||US||1987|