Lumpen Proles - She Wasn't Home album
Producer, Recorded By – Art Snay, Lumpen Proles. Rhythm Guitar, Other – Paul Lindsay. Comes with large foldout 2-sided insert - lyrics on one side and an odd collage on the other. Rights Society: BMI. Matrix, Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): VPA-AR-1048-A 438 -L NIX
Lumpen and Proles are synonymous, and they have mutual synonyms. Lumpen adjective – Belonging to the class of people of low social or economic rank. Proles and lumpen are semantically related. In some cases you can use "Proles" instead a noun "Lumpen". Defintions of Proles not found. Lumpen and proles are semantically related. Sometimes you can use "Lumpen" instead a noun "Proles".
Band Name Die Streuner. Album Name Fürsten in Lumpen und Loden. Labels Soulfood Music Emmuty Records. Music StyleFolk Rock. Members owning this album0. 5. Die Ballade der Loreley.
Jesus christ what a terrible album! CD1 1. Oasis - Cigarettes & Alcohol 2. The Zutons - Valerie 3. The Stone Roses - I Am The Resurrection 4. The View - Same Jeans 5. Primal Scream - Rocks 6. Happy Mondays - Step On 7. Thin Lizzy - The Boys Are Back In Town 8. Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes 9. Cast - Walkaway 10.
Lumpen is one of those words that means exactly what it sounds like. Misshapen, lumpy, ugly. Used to refer to the dispossessed, the unskilled, the uneducated. In these terms, it is not a word that you would imagine to be the first choice to describe a model agency, let alone one that is currently providing a stream of faces for some of the most celebrated designers working in fashion at the moment. But Moscow-based agency Lumpen isn't typical. But it is these faces that provide the narrative behind Lumpen's world. First of all, I look at the face," she says. I am attracted to original feature. nly after these come other features such as height. There are no parameters in our agency - some of the guys are short, some are really tall. For Avdotja, it has never been about typical standards of beauty.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||She Wasn't Home
Written-By – J. Korda*, J. Vincent*
Written-By – W. S. Gray*
- Produced At – Arabellum Studios
- Recorded At – Arabellum Studios
- Printed By – Economy Press
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Lumpy Music
- Copyright (c) – Lumpy Music
- Backing Vocals – Scot Gray (tracks: A), William S. Rella* (tracks: A)
- Bass – Josh Vincent*
- Drums – William S. Rella*
- Graphics – WSR
- Graphics [Advisor], Typography – John E. Hendricks
- Lacquer Cut By – L NIX*
- Lead Guitar – Scot Gray
- Lead Vocals – Josh Vincent* (tracks: A), Scot Gray (tracks: B)
- Photography By – Bill DeMichele, Michele Rimanelli
- Producer, Recorded By – Art Snay, Lumpen Proles
- Rhythm Guitar, Other [Atmospheres] – Paul Lindsay
NotesComes with large foldout 2-sided insert - lyrics on one side and an odd collage on the other.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: BMI
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout, hand-etched): VPA-AR-1048-A 438 -L NIX-
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout, hand-etched): VPA-AR-1048-B -L NIX- 438