Saint Etienne - Places To Visit album
Places to Visit is an Extended Play released by British group Saint Etienne in May 1999. It shows the band moving toward the experimental electronic sound that they explored further on their next official full-length release, 2000's Sound of Water. Originally released in 1999 in the US only on Sub Pop, German label Bungalow released a vinyl version in 2000. The German release included as a bonus track "Garage for Gunther", the B-side to "52 Pilot".
Saint Etienne are an English electronic music band from London, formed in 1990. The band consists of Sarah Cracknell, Bob Stanley and Pete Wiggs. They are named after the French football team AS Saint-Étienne. Places to Visit Album. Missing lyrics by Saint Etienne? Know any other songs by Saint Etienne?
We all know the kind of places Saint Etienne visit. Or we know about them, at least: locations found only in films from 1964 starring Julie Christie, cafis with Formica furniture, clubs where you might catch a glimpse of a girl who resembles Twinkle. Their last album, 1998’s ‘Good Humor’, despite being a quiet gem and by far their most consistent, was ravaged by those who couldn’t stomach a Cardigans-lite version of an already frothy sonic confection.
Luxury Hotels in gny. 5-star Hotels in gny. 4-star Hotels in gny. We found great results, but some are outside gny. Showing results in neighbouring cities.
Find what to do today, this weekend, or in June. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions.
Region Bretagne, Bretagne France, Belle France, Brittany France, Voyage En France, French Countryside, Cool Places To Visit, Places To Travel, Beautiful Places In The World. France 1, Ville France, Paris France, Chalon Sur Saone, Haute Saone, Ciudad Medieval, Burgundy France, Saint Étienne, Voyage En France. Burgundy, France - Travel Inspiration.
The cheapest way to get from Paris to Saint-Étienne costs only 22€, and the quickest way takes just 2¾ hours.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Engineer – Peter Wiggs*
Producer [Pre-production] – Gerard JohnsonProducer, Engineer – Sean O'Hagan
|3||We're In The City
Engineer – The Trouser Enthusiast*
Engineer – Peter Wiggs*
Engineer – Ian Catt
Producer, Engineer – Gerard Johnson
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sub Pop Records
- Copyright (c) – Sub Pop Records
- Recorded At – Needham Sound
- Recorded At – Protocol Studios
- Recorded At – Cat Music
- Recorded At – The Treecastle
- Published By – Momentum Music
- Published By – Warner/Chappell
- Glass Mastered At – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y7217
- Backing Vocals – Charlotte Hodson, Mitch Stevenson*
- Band [Saint Etienne Is], Keyboards, Other [Black Island, Turkey] – Pete Wiggs
- Band [Saint Etienne Is], Keyboards, Other [Cymbaline, Four Bagger] – Bob Stanley
- Band [Saint Etienne Is], Vocals, Electric Piano [Wurlitzer], Other [Beetle Bailey] – Sarah Cracknell
- Bass, Twelve-String Guitar [12 String], Organ – Sean O'Hagan
- Drums – John Miller
- Electronics [Electronic Wizardry] – Jim O'Rourke
- Keyboards, E-Bow – Ian Catt
- Keyboards, Piano – Gerard Johnson
- Producer – Saint Etienne
- Programmed By [Programming] – Ian Masterson
- Vibraphone [Vibes], Marimba – Dominic Murcott
- Written-By – Stanley*, Wiggs*, Cracknell*
Noteswith thanks to Pinch and Edgar
1. Recorded at Needham Sound, Maida Vale
2. Recorded at Protocol, North London
4. Recorded at Needham Sound, Maida Vale
5. Recorded at Cat Studios, Mitcham
6. Recorded at Treecastle, Forest Hill
All songs [...] Momentum Music/Warner Chappell/Warner Chappell
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 98787-0466-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: wea mfg. OLYPHANT Y7217 IR SP 466-2 02 M1S1
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U3W
|BUNG 074||Saint Etienne||Places To Visit (12", W/Lbl)||Bungalow||BUNG 074||Germany||1999|
|bung 074, bung 074.1||Saint Etienne||Places To Visit (12")||Bungalow, Bungalow||bung 074, bung 074.1||Germany||1999|